Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Dancer Search in Philadelphia

Berkeley747

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Came across a dancer name "Philly Billy" (Instagram: iluvphillybilly) and was wondering if she might be a house dancer somewhere in Philadelphia... Anyone know where I might be able to find her?

Thanks!

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Why don't you post a link to her instagram page to see if someone recognizes her.

Profile picture for Missionary
Missionary
•

Looking at her Instagram, my only advice to you is to get your eyes checked and find a new bitch. That is one ugly motherfucker!

Profile picture for Berkeley747
Berkeley747
•

But did you see her from behind?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Ok – I went ahead and looked her-up myself – her Instagram link is:

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder – a lot of dudes are into skinny white chicks and thus have no interest or appreciation for a big-booty curvy ebony – I like her bod and big AZZ – but no – I don't know her – see if you can contact her vis social-media and maybe she'll say if she's dancing somewhere but it's not uncommon for dancers to disappear from the SC scene for a time or altogether.

Profile picture for ww
ww
•

Yeah...some folks will clown you if they don't have the same taste in women/strippers. But not me as this is right up my lane! The latest pics of her show her dancing at, what I believe, is the Piccaddily in Philadelphia.

You could hit her up on the gram but she never seems to respond to questions on where she dances, so I guess she's semi-low key.

Profile picture for Berkeley747
Berkeley747
•

Thanks ww! Very impressive... I'm guessing you've been there if you recognize it from the interior, so maybe I can ask you a follow up question... Do you think a clean cut white guy from the suburbs would be comfortable at the Piccadilly ?

Profile picture for rentz2
rentz2
•

I hope I never find her

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Searching for her why?

Is your lunch missing?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

If juice was African-American, female and a stripper...

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

“... Do you think a clean cut white guy from the suburbs would be comfortable at the Piccadilly ...”

I'm a clean-cut white-guy and go to all-black clubs all the time – everyone goes to SCs for the same reasons; to have a good time – if you like that type of women then you need to hit the black spots which there are quite a few in Philly (Outer Space, Atlantis; etc).

Profile picture for bigman226
bigman226
•

Picadilly or Set-it-off bar. You'll find her body type at Onyx, Vanity Grand, Outer Space, Sabels, Purple Orchid & the previous 2 mentioned here. And yes, you'll be just fine. A injury to your person will bear more scrutiny than any of these clubs is interested in

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement