tuscl

Dancer Search in Philadelphia

Tuesday, January 19, 2016 12:43 PM
Came across a dancer name "Philly Billy" (Instagram: iluvphillybilly) and was wondering if she might be a house dancer somewhere in Philadelphia... Anyone know where I might be able to find her? Thanks!

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Why don't you post a link to her instagram page to see if someone recognizes her.
  • Missionary
    8 years ago
    Looking at her Instagram, my only advice to you is to get your eyes checked and find a new bitch. That is one ugly motherfucker!
  • Berkeley747
    8 years ago
    But did you see her from behind?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Ok – I went ahead and looked her-up myself – her Instagram link is: [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder – a lot of dudes are into skinny white chicks and thus have no interest or appreciation for a big-booty curvy ebony – I like her bod and big AZZ – but no – I don't know her – see if you can contact her vis social-media and maybe she'll say if she's dancing somewhere but it's not uncommon for dancers to disappear from the SC scene for a time or altogether.
  • ww
    8 years ago
    Yeah...some folks will clown you if they don't have the same taste in women/strippers. But not me as this is right up my lane! The latest pics of her show her dancing at, what I believe, is the Piccaddily in Philadelphia. You could hit her up on the gram but she never seems to respond to questions on where she dances, so I guess she's semi-low key.
  • Berkeley747
    8 years ago
    Thanks ww! Very impressive... I'm guessing you've been there if you recognize it from the interior, so maybe I can ask you a follow up question... Do you think a clean cut white guy from the suburbs would be comfortable at the Piccadilly ?
  • rentz2
    8 years ago
    I hope I never find her
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Searching for her why? Is your lunch missing?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    If juice was African-American, female and a stripper...
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    “... Do you think a clean cut white guy from the suburbs would be comfortable at the Piccadilly ...” I'm a clean-cut white-guy and go to all-black clubs all the time – everyone goes to SCs for the same reasons; to have a good time – if you like that type of women then you need to hit the black spots which there are quite a few in Philly (Outer Space, Atlantis; etc).
  • bigman226
    8 years ago
    Picadilly or Set-it-off bar. You'll find her body type at Onyx, Vanity Grand, Outer Space, Sabels, Purple Orchid & the previous 2 mentioned here. And yes, you'll be just fine. A injury to your person will bear more scrutiny than any of these clubs is interested in
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion