tuscl

Follow up to mikeya's apology to anongirl.

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
After reading what mikeya said about being protective of young girls something similar has been on my mind for a while now. I absolutely enjoy hearing from some of the younger posters especially when they are polite, intelligent, respectful, and thoughtful, both male and female. It reminded me of a mentoring program I have been involved in for many years. In my experience nothing makes my day more, than a young person (I have been involved with, through my business or the program I volunteer at) than one of these young people coming to me and telling me that something I told them helped them in some way. That makes me feel that I have made a positive difference in someone's life. Do any of you folks here feel the same way?

14 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    Younger? What are you mentoring 12 year olds, aren't you 25 yourself?
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Haha no buddy I'm 62 years young.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Mentoring does make an impact.

My boss got involved in a mentoring program after a juvenile was arrested for stealing some things at his home. The kid was with an older adult. The adult got sentenced but the judge and my boss worked something where he mentored the kid in place of any punishment.

He came back 15 years later to personally thank my boss for helping you.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Having said that, I think at least some of the dancers that post here are attention seekers.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I tend to agree with you on that one moterhead.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I also agree with you motor, but still I enjoy hearing from young people that are bright some of them are unquestionably seeking attention but if its attention for the right reasons it doesn't bother me. What I dislike is seeing people not being open to learning new things, they are worse than the attention seekers because they think that they know everything. I think we find that in common.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Having said that, I think at least some of the dancers that post here are attention seekers.

- change SOME with ALL
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    ^^^but don't you WANT dancers to be exhibitionists?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ some.

Some ladies come on here and are awesome. Others, you can tell they just need attention, they're on the b team at the club so guys on here help boost their confidence, hopefully helping then be more confident at work. Then there's the worst, the cunts. We have had several here over the years, and there's always some PL white knight(s) on here ready to defend her obnoxiousness.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    That last part Shailynn I agree I cant stand those I call them SWCs (Stripper Web Cunts)
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    ^that makes sense. I wasn't thinking there might be some bad apples on TUSCL. One shouldn't expect to be uptight on an anything-goes type forum like TUSCL. That's probably not going to work out. ;-)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I could mentor dancers on how to give a great lap dance. And if anyone wants to learn how to play guitar in public (as opposed to alone in your room) I've accumulated a few pointers.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Rock that's pretty funny but it misses the point. Mentoring isn't about stuff you like, although teaching a youngster to play guitar or any other musical instrument is great, mentoring is more about stuff they like and aspire to, believe me one thing, you always get more out of it than you realize.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @shailynn sorry to burst your proverbial bubble, but I'm too much of an asshole to be a PL WK
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion