tuscl

Holy Hail Marys

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
I can't believe the end of this Packers-Cardinals game

14 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    End?
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    OT
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Now it's over.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    I guss the Hail Mary didn't matter after all. Great game
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Ya good game. Cardinals and Panthers gonna he awesome. Well as soon as the Panthers heat Seattle
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    If the coin doesn't flip you must acquit.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    fuckin' assholes didn't cover
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "Ya good game. Cardinals and Panthers gonna he awesome. Well as soon as the Panthers heat Seattle"

B and H - so close to each other
  • AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    Wisconsin dancers are going to be lackadaisical for weeks with depression.

Time to make my way to Chicago instead. With the markets taking a dive, dancers should be a little more, um, desperate.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I listened to the game on radio while driving and from what it sounded like the Packer's were having trouble on defense.

So why the hell didn't the Packer's go for the 2-point conversation at the end and try to win it? Damn.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    Great time to go read the rants and raves section of Greenbay.craigslist.org to hear the lamentations of Fudgepacker fans on suicide watch.
  • clubdude
    9 years ago
    Eh, that hail mary was nothing special. Seen it before. It sucks being a Lions fan these days!
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    At least Ben Rapist-burger lost. Now Bellacheat and his arrogant band of felons need to lose then I won't care. Wait I don't care now!
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    That Cardinal/Packer game was the best! Not just because I hate the Pack and believe Larry Fitzgerald is the greatest receiver ever. 5 reasons why that I found on a Facebook post......

1. The deflected pass to Fitz which bounced off and landed into Cardinal's Floyd hands for a go ahead touchdown. Fortuitous in and of itself without regards to other events.

2. Rodgers converts on a 4th and 20 (for 60 yards) from his own 4 yard line to position the Packers for their Hail Mary. Receiver Janis catches it.....

3. Rodgers converts the "Hail Mary" for the 2nd time this season to send game to OT. Cards rush 7 and a man who has only 4 career receptions(Janis) gets the touchdown. He also got more receiving yards in that drive than he got all season.

4. The coin doesn't flip! Try doing that all day long and you couldn't replicate that act. The ref and others who saw it were taken back with no flip of the coin, and we're so flabbergasted about it that Rodgers never got the chance to change his original call of "heads" on the 2nd attempt. This part of the game is pretty insignificant, but ridiculous.

5. Larry Fitgerald took over, and nearing his mid 30's he ran through guys 10 years younger than him. The guy looks to be in his prime, and is Hall of Fame bound! He is one of very few from his class that is still playing the game, and has done it all with one team, Arizona. Will probably retire as a Cardinal which is unheard of in this day in sports to stay with only one team.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion