tuscl

Shake up NE PA

ellocohombre
Pennsylvania
The long anticipated opening of Teasers has finally arrived. Stopped by last night, so/so. Hopefully my review is up soon.
Word has it old Superdads will open up on Jan,23rd. Leased by no other then good ole Sal from G10. Going to have a tough time way out there in Mayfield
Also new in the gossip column is some Billy dude is leasing the Diamond club from Bruno. Seems as all the boys moved on down to the Dome. The Dome will always hold its own, this place is solid.
We all know only the strong will survive. Here's my take. First to go Mayfield, followed close behind Diamond, Teasers will hang in for a while. Dome will survive and prosper.

4 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    Wait, I heard they were tearing down Mayfield and putting in a Chipotle????
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Although a new club in the valley, will never be like it was 20 years ago. Nothing beat the old Superdads, or the In Between Lounge, or Toppers, or even Leo's Road House or the Tillberry Inn. Miss the old " hole in the wall" feeling these places had, and now way too many cameras watching EVERYTHING.
  • ellocohombre
    9 years ago
    No,turning Mayfield into a fish market. For all the flounders that can't make it anywhere else.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Seriously? Turning the old Superdads location into a fish market? I guess that's what happens when you stop paying your tribute to the county commissioner reelection fund.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion