tuscl

Going to a bikini club actually ended well for me

My "favorite" stripper, ironically, doesn't actually strip any more. She alternates between doing nothing, living off what I pay her for otc, and occasionally works at a "bikini" club/bar. I was bored last night because I hadn't arranged any action, so I went to see her.

It boggles my mind why anyone would pay for a bikini club. Well, maybe not Mikey because he's an idiot that works in the mailroom for $30k a year and he probably thinks the bikini club is all he can afford, but I wonder why any normal person would go. They (obviously) wear bikini tops and short shorts/bikini bottoms/thongs whatever. They do not take any of their clothes off. There is only one lap dance room and it's set up in a way that makes sex/oral impossible and the bouncers actively prevent it.

She says she actually makes a fair amount of money at this place because she "sells the fantasy that if the guys buy her drinks and flirt with her and tip her maybe they'll get something or she'll go home with them". She is also paid for each drink someone buys her.

So she came by my place after work and let me slap her tits around for some cocaine, roxi, and $1k in compensation. After slapping her tits I fucked her, made he deepthroat me until she almost puked, and then I shot my load on her face before I threw the benjamins at her. She wanted that sort of treatment, not losers buying her drinks.

So my question is, what kind of weird loser other than that broke ass Mikey would choose to go to a place like this?

8 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    If you want extras every time you go to a club, then I can see why you consider a bikini club a waste. The club I go to is bikini on stage and topless in the back. With the right dancers *some* extras can be had but it would be rare or expensive for a new guy to get any.

On the plus side, lots of the girls and management knows me and I feel good getting a VIP treatment. I tip reasonably well, don't cause trouble and am well satisfied by what I spend and what I get. If Arnie's or some other extras club was closer to me I'd probably go there too, but I like my bikini club for what it is. Cheap drinks, good company, occasional LDK.
  • dutchman2000
    9 years ago
    Sometimes I just don't feel like driving 4 hours.....
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Nice story bro. Where did you get it from
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ He read a blog about "ballers", so there you go
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit!

Fuck you jackie
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Some Bikini Clubs have private vip rooms with high mileage, extras etc. Most of the Akron Ohio Clubs are Bikini Clubs but everything is on the menu in a private VIP dance.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Maybe you should just have your daddy buy the club and then you can make your own rules
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Um, no. Bikini clubs can be a lot of fun. Some of us don't have much choice unless we're willing drive farther from home.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion