Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Tonight :-)

anongirl98

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Tonight I'm entering a wet t shirt contest hosted at a bar so wish me luck, lol. (And cross your fingers that the bartender pretends not to notice my totally botched ID)

I think it's the perfect practice for stage presence and at the moment I'm 3 hours away from where I live so no one (except my friends I'm going with) will know :-)

Being the "baby" in a conservative family is tough when you just want to get a little naughty!

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

If you're 18, post pics.

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

Good luck! Have fun while you're dancing, it makes it more fun for us.

Profile picture for anongirl98
anongirl98
•

I am 18 :-) I'm not sure I'll post pictures at the bar (none with my face anyways!) but if I do good or better yet, win I'll take a pic and post it once I'm back at the hotel!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Wear a thin t-shirt.

And yeah; post some pics of what you wore.

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Good luck! We want a video:)

Profile picture for anongirl98
anongirl98
•

Papi - the shirt that I'm wearing is already completely transparent without the water, size XS too--I feel like I'm cheating! Lol

Profile picture for anongirl98
anongirl98
•

Thanks everyone :-)!! No video though, come out and see me in FL this summer instead, lol!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Awesome! You go girl! Let us know how it turns out

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Good luck tonight. Let us know when you get down here and where you will be stripping. I'd do my best to take a reasonable road trip to see you in action.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Take all their taco bell money

Profile picture for anongirl98
anongirl98
•

Thanks guys! And I will forsure give ya the deets flagooner

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

where are you going to be in FLA? I sometimes go to scarletts in fort meyers if I'm in town.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Good luck.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

We are all pulling for you to win! I'm sure you'll be on point.

Profile picture for Phoenix133
Phoenix133
•

Good luck girl hope you when!!! Whoooo thirties!!! (Sorry tipsy)

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Good Luck - and remember what I told you - stay out of Miami!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

After you become a stripper, you can compete in wet blow job contests.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement