tuscl

NFL Playoffs Week 2: Who Do You Want To Win The Superbowl?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
It would be cool to see KC win, Andy Reid certainly deserves a ring. Alex Smith probably doesn't but I think after getting fucked in San Fran maybe open his case a little more.

If Cam Newton gets a ring, I hope somebody steals it from him.

32 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    Seattle!
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I'd like Peyton to end on a High note
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    don't really care who wins it.....but if you put a gun to my head and i had to pick....i'd like to see the panthers win it
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I want the Steelers to win, but the Patriots have a better chance.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I'm hoping the Patriots win, but I'm worried about their injuries. I'd love to see Pats-Steelers for an AFC Championship game, but KC is going to be tough to get by.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Packers.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    The team from Title town...Steelers
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    ...and wouldn't THAT piss off the Bengals fan base!

Hee, hee. Giggle, giggle...
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I would love to see the Steelers win of course but with their injuries it's unrealistic in my mind. Denver and Arizona are my next two choices.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ Well here's one thing to think about, Manning is equally as physically fucked up as Big Ben, so I'm guessing it's on the defenses this weekend.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I think that the Steeler's were shown to be the team of God's choice last weekend! By the time they reach the Superbowl, they'll be able to put their cheerleaders on the field and win!

Just to avoid excoriation by SJG, I don't think that God cares one bit about who wins the SB. Also, I am actually aware that the Stillers don't have a cheerleading squad. ;-)
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "they'll be able to put their cheerleaders on the field and win"

You're right, they don't now. Little do most people know, they actually used to have a cheerleading squad but had to get rid of them once Big Ben was drafted as they were too much of a 'distraction.'
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    The Steelers have never had cheerleaders. The only franchise not to have them. Ever.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I'd lovs to see Peyton Manning win one more and then ride off into the sunset
  • RTP
    9 years ago
    I am a Panthers Ticket holder. We don't get many moments to shine. Had seasons where I asked myself, why do I endure this torture. GO Panthers.
  • RTP
    9 years ago
    And how can we all not cheer for Cam. He recently had a baby with a woman who was previously a stripper in D.C. who went by the stage name of Hazel.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Panthers. I honestly don't think they'll win, but I sure hope they do.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "The Steelers have never had cheerleaders. The only franchise not to have them. Ever"

What, you don't believe my story?
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I believe you shailynn! I think it was when they were in Beckley WV and played on Tuesdays at the local high school! ;-D
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    My Christian eating lions.

SJG
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I don't care who wins.

As long as it's not the Patriots again.

(BTW: The Detroit Lions dont have cheerleaders either. They used to have baton twirlers in the endzone. But never cheerleaders. Oh, and bands. They used to have high school and college bands at the Silverdome when it was in use. Talk about lame...)
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    http://www.destination360.com/north-amer…

Once my lions come out, no one will ever remember who played in the Super Bowl.

SJG
  • rick33
    9 years ago
    Whoever wins between Panthers and Seahawks will win out. This game is too close to call.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    The Pats of course. Then every whiny bitch who squealed about ball inflation will have one more reason to resent Brady instead of putting the blame where it properly belongs, which is his own shitty team.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Shailynn - no, no I do not. :-)

With Antonio Brown out this week the Steelers chances just got slimmer. But hey, anything can happen but I certainly wouldn't place a bet on this game.
  • PredragDr
    9 years ago
    Cam Newton all the way!

Steelers seem like the fashionable pick, but will be down two of their best skill players this week. Also the Super Bowl 50 merchandise is oddly gold/black, so they are jinxed. Winner of the KC-New England game will probably rep the AFC in Santa Clara.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Pats win it baby! Now I get to root for the Steelers tomorrow so that the Pats get to play the AFC Championship game at home.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Green Bay.
    OMFG.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Unbelievable!
    How many more Hail Mary's does Rodgers have left?
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    Looks like the SB matchup that I would have liked to have seen, Chiefs vs Packers won't happen. Those 2 teams played in the 1st SB back in 1967 (Packers won 35-10). In that case I'll root for the underdog(s) to win- "underdog" being the team that hasn't won a SB, then teams that have, but have a losing record, finally those with the winningest record. My order of preference, (SB won-lost record in parenthesis.)
    Cardinals (0-1), Panthers (0-1), Broncos (2-5), Seahawks (1-2), Patriots (4-4), Steelers (6-2). In case anyone is wondering why I favored the Cardinals ahead of the Panthers: Carson Palmer was an ex-Bengals QB.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    My lions are already too big for their cages. So lets get it on.

Once my lions go into action, no one will ever even think about football again.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion