tuscl

Taiwan McDonalds

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUuUpcqW…

Other countries sometimes have cooler ways of approaching stuff. Here in San Jose of course we have Viet Coffee.

If this is how it is in an international corporate chain, in Taiwan, imagine how it might be in independently owned businesses in Taiwan.

http://www.vietnamesecoffeeshops.com/vie…

SJG

9 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    your obsession with asian women is clearly shining in this post.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I've thought about that and tried to understand it.

Some of it is just proximity and availability, but not all of if.

SJG
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^ You like to be in control and Asian girls are obedient?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Actually among Asians, the women are always in charge. The men are puppets on strings. They grew up in families where it was like this. They don't even understand this.

So the reason why lots of Asian girls will go for a White guy is that they are intrigued by men who can't be so easily subjugated.

But, this does not mean that Asian girls are easy to get along with, and especially not long term and when you are involved enough in her life that your relationship with her intersects with her relationship with family and friends. In such cases, Asian girls can be extremely difficult.

And also, most of them are Drama Queens, Conformists, Parent Pleasers, Elitists, and Superstitious. And their superstitions always involve doing things to keep up appearances.

And remember Pearl Buck's "The Good Earth"? They all were going to do nothing about the locust plague. Asians are fatalistic. This why many do go for gambling.

But it was the one educated in the US who said, no, we will marshal our resources and drive off the locust plague.

If you are in a fight with Asians, then once they have taken some damage, they will all turn against each other and their side collapses.

Japan was brilliant at Pearl Harbor, but they were idiotic when it came to Midway Island and all that followed.

This is true unless they are Western educated. And the most common and effective form of such Western education comes from Comrades Marx and Engels. Once they have been so enlightened, they are undefeatable.

So Asian girls can present themselves as demure because in fact they are exactly the opposite.

SJG

Bonjour Vietnam
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oOO35eT…
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Ontario Canada, Universal Basic Income!!!!

www.sciencealert.com/a-canadian-province…

I think a basic income guarantee is mandatory. Capitalism is what creates unemployment. And Cecil Williams and the people who run Guild Memorial United Methodist Church in San Francisco have got it right. Poverty is caused by social marginalization.

So a corollary is simply this, everyone wants to do well. They want to win the admiration of family and friends. So if they are not doing well, then there must be some social marginalization or disability at work here. But as the main problem is marginalization, then we should not talk about disability, as usually this just means more marginalization.

And of course it is absurd that people should be accepting psychiatric labels. These are just an extreme form of oppression.

So for there to be justice there has to be this basic income guarantee, or what amounts to cradle to grave welfare.

The typical person on welfare takes far less out of our economy than those employed do. And if the welfare recipient is not driving around much in a car, then they are treading far more lightly on the earth than those who senselessly burn up gas and dump CO2 into the atmosphere to do jobs which produce absolutely nothing which people need to live.

Now welfare takes money out of gov't coffers, but in the US welfare has never been more than 3% of federal expenditure. This is much less than corporate welfare and other expenses directed to the betterment of the middle class in order to maintain political allegiance, or to keeping the poor down. So welfare is a cheaper way to keep our society going than the present state of affairs.

And then as far as federal accounts, it is the federal gov't which controls the printing press, the furnace, and interest rates which multiply the availability of money by the inverse of the interest rate. Suffice to say, federal accounts and the money supply are all under gov't control, hence it is artificial. It is just a matter of who and what are being served by it.

So as those who are not doing well are simply the victims of social injustice, we must redress this social injustice.

1. Stop using psychiatric labels, learning disability labels, or morality labels.

2. Offer people value producing work, not nonsense just to get a paycheck.

3. Provide this cradle to grave welfare system as efficiently as possible, and understand that everyone wants to be a useful and meaningful part of our society.

4. Follow my recommendation and hold parents accountable for exploiting their children, using them to give themselves a adult identity. This amounts to psychological child abuse. So besides criminal prosecution where practical, also prevent disinheritance and offer something like a divorce from one's parents when their is parent v child animosity. Make the parents pay, and pay dearly. Make it so that child exploitation no longer pays.

5. And for those who insist on calling the poor lazy or immoral, know that this is how Capitalism works. It is the family where this starts, with the designation of a child as the blacksheep. Those who denigrate the poor are just doing what their parents did to them. So the poor and marginalized need to start standing up for themselves rather than submitting. They and all of us must start engaging in public advocacy and non-violent civil disobedience.

6. And then since the New Economy and Libertarianism are really just the old Social Darwinism and Eugenics Movement, saying that the poor are not fit to compete, we all need to be prepared to do more than just be non-violent. We don't want to be like Anne Frank's father, hiding in an attic waiting for the Gestapo. We need to be ready to engage in guerrilla warfare, the use of lethal force, and without taking prisoners. Unless we are willing to do this, then we are helping the eugenicists who say that we are not fit to live. Gandhi and Jesus lived in violent revolutionary times. They were only able to accomplish their works because others were maintaining the constant threat of lethal violence on a large scale.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerrilla_warfare
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Thank you there Mr. IME for replicating my post and bumping my thread. I guess I was wrong, you aren't a troll after all.

SJG

"I fear that an writing a requiem for myself"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPlhKP0n…
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Ontario Canada, Universal Basic Income!!!!

www.sciencealert.com/a-canadian-province…

I think a basic income guarantee is mandatory. Capitalism is what creates unemployment. And Cecil Williams and the people who run Guild Memorial United Methodist Church in San Francisco have got it right. Poverty is caused by social marginalization.

So a corollary is simply this, everyone wants to do well. They want to win the admiration of family and friends. So if they are not doing well, then there must be some social marginalization or disability at work here. But as the main problem is marginalization, then we should not talk about disability, as usually this just means more marginalization.

And of course it is absurd that people should be accepting psychiatric labels. These are just an extreme form of oppression.

So for there to be justice there has to be this basic income guarantee, or what amounts to cradle to grave welfare.

The typical person on welfare takes far less out of our economy than those employed do. And if the welfare recipient is not driving around much in a car, then they are treading far more lightly on the earth than those who senselessly burn up gas and dump CO2 into the atmosphere to do jobs which produce absolutely nothing which people need to live.

Now welfare takes money out of gov't coffers, but in the US welfare has never been more than 3% of federal expenditure. This is much less than corporate welfare and other expenses directed to the betterment of the middle class in order to maintain political allegiance, or to keeping the poor down. So welfare is a cheaper way to keep our society going than the present state of affairs.

And then as far as federal accounts, it is the federal gov't which controls the printing press, the furnace, and interest rates which multiply the availability of money by the inverse of the interest rate. Suffice to say, federal accounts and the money supply are all under gov't control, hence it is artificial. It is just a matter of who and what are being served by it.

So as those who are not doing well are simply the victims of social injustice, we must redress this social injustice.

1. Stop using psychiatric labels, learning disability labels, or morality labels.

2. Offer people value producing work, not nonsense just to get a paycheck.

3. Provide this cradle to grave welfare system as efficiently as possible, and understand that everyone wants to be a useful and meaningful part of our society.

4. Follow my recommendation and hold parents accountable for exploiting their children, using them to give themselves a adult identity. This amounts to psychological child abuse. So besides criminal prosecution where practical, also prevent disinheritance and offer something like a divorce from one's parents when their is parent v child animosity. Make the parents pay, and pay dearly. Make it so that child exploitation no longer pays.

5. And for those who insist on calling the poor lazy or immoral, know that this is how Capitalism works. It is the family where this starts, with the designation of a child as the blacksheep. Those who denigrate the poor are just doing what their parents did to them. So the poor and marginalized need to start standing up for themselves rather than submitting. They and all of us must start engaging in public advocacy and non-violent civil disobedience.

6. And then since the New Economy and Libertarianism are really just the old Social Darwinism and Eugenics Movement, saying that the poor are not fit to compete, we all need to be prepared to do more than just be non-violent. We don't want to be like Anne Frank's father, hiding in an attic waiting for the Gestapo. We need to be ready to engage in guerrilla warfare, the use of lethal force, and without taking prisoners. Unless we are willing to do this, then we are helping the eugenicists who say that we are not fit to live. Gandhi and Jesus lived in violent revolutionary times. They were only able to accomplish their works because others were maintaining the constant threat of lethal violence on a large scale.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerrilla_warfare
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Mr. IME, replicating my post twice on the same thread! The next time you want to start impersonating me by replicating my posts, just PM me and I'll send you my account password.

But whatever you are on right now, you've got to stay off of it. Just intoxication alone does not do this to someone. Rather it happens when someone is so psychologically addicted to a mood altering chemical that they cannot function without it.

SJG

Beethoven's 9th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3217H8J…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion