tuscl

'Happy ending' hunting trips.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
An organisation offering hunting trips in Austria with a guaranteed “happy ending” involving prostitutes has been forced to cancel them after outrage from animal-rights groups.

Hunting is legal and extremely popular in Austria, and organised hunting tours for wild boar and deer among other animals are offered in many areas, with competition fierce for business.

As a result one organiser is offering hunting trips from a hunting lodge in the Neustift-Innermanzing municipality in Lower Austria's Alpine foothills.

The advert for the trip said: "After an exciting day's hunting what could be better than a cosy night for two, or even three, in a remote mountain cabin. Everything is possible.

"The hunter’s return will be welcomed back by a lovely companion, and of course absolute discretion and confidentiality are guaranteed."

But the "Romantic Weekend Hunting" offer caused outrage online when details were made public by the Association Against Animal Factories (VGT).

"It is hunting with prostitutes. It seems that with money anything is possible," VGT boss Martin Balluch said.

He called for a ban on the trips and also repeated his call for a ban on hunting as well.

The organisers of the trips meanwhile have declined to comment, and in the meantime have removed the offer from their hunting catalogue.

10 comments

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    !

SJG
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    My question is..... Is prostitution legal in that country or area? If so... Tell VGT to go fuck off. Everything is legal.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Most likely it is, in most European countries prostitution is legal, and if it isn't, it's not policed like in the USA.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Sign me up!!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Sounds like a good trip
  • Hardy29
    9 years ago
    Way to screw things up. Besides, I would think this would save animals. Who wants to wander aimlessly through the hillsides or freeze in a tree stand when you have that waiting at the cabin?
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    If I fuck a whore I can't kill a deer? I will take door number three please. What a shitty choice. What a screwed system of values as well.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    This type of activity certainly takes place at various high end operations on multiple continents. I have heard stories for decades of some Mexican hunting operations providing "entertainment" for their clients.

The sad part of this story out of Austria is that they let some piece of shit animal rights group(s) run over them. Of course just because they removed the option from their catalog doesn't mean they actually no longer offer this particular option.

"With money anything is possible", no shit Sherlock.
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    Most of the European style hunting is "drive" hunting. The shooters are put into stands or in spots and then people "drivers" walk through the woods to push the animals towards the shooters. People are in "stands" for maybe an hour or two at most.

I agree that they are letting an animal rights group push them around. If everything is legal why the hell not get the "leg" up on the competition. Charge a little more and everyone is happy. Just as long as abuse and trafficking and what not isn't happening. It is a win, win, win.

I also agree... sign me up.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    if prostitution is legal there, tell them vegans to eat a dick. A boar will rip your ass apart if you aggrevate it enough. Kill or be killed, that's the name of the game. Besides, its better than factory farming.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion