tuscl

Toe-sucking perverts are cheap

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Tuesday, January 12, 2016 7:32 PM
I hear some strange stories from my dancer friends. This is one of them. My dancer friend sat and talked with a guy, who told her how beautiful she was. He asked how much it would cost for him to suck her toes. She said she didn't have a price for toe-sucking, but suggested having 4 dances in VIP for $100, which he agreed to. In the private VIP booth, the dancer cleaned her toes with baby wipes because, she said, her toes were dirty from dancing all night in stripper shoes. She got naked and laid on the couch. The PL unzipped himself, and began playing with his dick. He took her big toe in his mouth, and immediately blew his load all over himself. Then he told her he would pay her only $10. The dancer said that was not the deal. She had missed the opportunity to dance for other customers and she would have to pay the VIP fee, which the $10 would not even cover. The PL kept whining that he came in 30 seconds, but she said she was willing to do the 4 dances and wanted her $100. After some argument the PL gave her $75. So dancers should beware. Toe-sucking perverts are cheap.

13 comments

• anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Crazy. I have heard stories, but the one that sticks out to me is the exact opposite. This guy comes in to the club about once a week, takes his shirt off and has the dancer run her hands all over his hairy chest. She told me she didn't mind because he would pay her double what the lapdance rate was for her time back there. She said that's all he wants even though she offers a lot more. What ever floats your boat I guess, but at least pay the babes!
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Sounds gross but in one way, I am a bit envious they can get excited so much and so easily by something that seems to gross me out a little bit. Maybe I would get excited if I saw a dancer with fangs and blood dripping down from them. Not my blood though.
  • cantsleep
    8 years ago
    Did someone mention fangs & blood? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • IwillLapAdancer
    8 years ago
    If the guy was a real foot fetishist, he'd a kept sucking on her toes for the rest of the 4 dance VIP. Don't let one foot boy wanna be give the rest of us foot guys a bad name. That's all I'm tryin' to say. 8O)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    . ---> IwillLapAdancer ---> "If the guy was a real foot fetishist, he'd a kept sucking on her toes for the rest of the 4 dance VIP." (end quote) . ^^^THIS. Or at least massaged her feet or something along those lines. He would have paid the agreed upon price and probably tipped her too.
  • IwillLapAdancer
    8 years ago
    ^^^Exactly.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    My ATF told me about a guy who would come into her club late in her shift, and pay the VIP fee to lick and suck her toes, and none of that mamby-pamby cleaning them off first shit, either. That's why he came in so late. Then he'd tip her between $200 and $500. She said she damn near puked a couple of times, because she *knew* her feet were nasty from wearing the same shoes all night. But for the money, she stifled her reaction.
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    A dancer once told me a story that she had a regular customer that paid to drink her urine. One day she could not go, so she got the waitress to go in a cup and substituted. She said the customer told her that it was someone else's urine and he never came back.
  • deboinair
    8 years ago
    Pretty ignorant to say all foot fetish guys are cheap. Any guy could be cheap in a strip club. This guy was wrong because if you jerk off, he definitely should have paid what she asked. I love feet. So strip clubs is the place to go when you are my age. I used to get them for free when I had my boyish good looks. But when older the quickest way it to go to a strip club. What I do is I say I'll give $10 but instead of dancing I just want to massage your feet. Most of the dancers say yes because they are on their feet all day. I massage them and suck their toes for the one song. I've never had a dancer get mad for that. Some say don't do it, so I stop instantly. The ones that like it. I offer $60 outside the club for like 20 minutes. I blow my load and they are happy because they are actually doing nothing and get that money and it's not a long time. Some even stay longer, so I can massage their feet more.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Maybe clubs should start capitalizing & start offering toe-dances in addition to lap-dances
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Papi, there's a vacant building in Liberty City, let's open a toe-dance club there. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion