tuscl

Playboy mansion for sale for 200 million...

But Hef gets to still live there. Whoever buys it will probably be counting the days till Hef's gone

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2016…

18 comments

• twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Maybe Rech can use his powerball winnings to set it up as a TUSCL spa.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    thank you my friend
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Based on what I've heard, he'd have to pay me to take it. Apparently, it's not as...clean and fresh smelling as one would expect.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    ^^^^Bubble Buster^^^
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    The report that I read stated that considering other properties in the area, $80 million would be a more realistic price. Still outta my price range. :)
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I've been to the mansion. It's quite impressive, even for Beverly Hills.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I don't want a house that requires more than 3-4 caretakers. I'll pass.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^ I bet Hef could suggest a few. I mean if you can afford the house, why not?
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    He's still alive? I'll never forget when Ricky Gervais told that joke at the Golden Globes about him marrying that girl and she said she only married him because she thought he was older.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Remember, it was Barbi Benton who picked out the property. Benton having been a UC Davis pre-med student.

http://www.jewpop.com/wp-content/uploads…

Hef was flying the airplane with the hot tub only between LA and Chicago. Benton got him to fly it to Paris. She ate at Maxim's, but Hef refused to leave the plane.

His other girl, the one who lived in the Chicago Mansion, was from Texas and she got Hef to fly to Dallas to meet her parents. Hef met them, but he refused to go beyond the airport tarmac.

When cash became tighter and he had to give up the plane, he decided to also reduce to just one residence. So he picked LA.

Hef is an unusual bird. But the underlying issue here are the questions about the viability of his magazine. How much money does it cost to reinvigorate a magazine?

SJG

As always, beyond caricature
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kAHqIkc…
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Don't think some haven't tried. Women do that.

SJG
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    ^^ No... PEI owns the mansion, not Hef personally. Hef bought a house with Crystal via a trust, for her to inherit after he's gone. PEI is selling the mansion to stay in business and cut operating expenses.

I can't blame Hef for not wanting to move out. I wouldn't want to move out of a home I've lived in for several decades. However, that vastly complicates the sale. I saw an article that put comps around 90m... and that might not factor in renos, cleaning, or other issues.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    and... in all likelihood... Crystal can't afford the upkeep on 'their' 5m property (let alone a ~90m property)... so she'll have to cask that up soon after.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I am gonna buy it and kick thst bitch heff on his ass
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I'd turn it into a PL hotel, only hot babes as staff.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Whoever here buys it, they should use the India premium packers and movers from Bangladore.

After all, they've spent their entire advertising budget on TUSCL ads...
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ great call! I never thought of it.

Maybe they can help put that bitch heff out the door
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    It would make the ultimate FKK (if it was legalized)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion