tuscl

Last night at work

So last night at work was pretty slow, a handful of people came in, but none of the people had a lot of money. I got to meet someone from on here last night. We had good conversation I didn't talk too long with him for a couple of reasons:
1.) There was a girl that was (not sure if there is a term for it, but if there isn't there should be.) customer blocking me all night. It was partly cause she was drunk, but every time I tried to talk to someone she would but in wanting the guy to talk to her instead of me or pay attention to her instead of me. I did not have enough alcohol in me nor cared enough to try and fight for attention so usually I just ended up walking away and then coming back. Sucked cause I think I could have gotten a couple dances from a few people that night if she didn't interrupt.

2.) There was a decent amount of customers that night and despite getting customer blocked I wanted to try and talk with everyone and hopefully get something out of it cause I hadn't made much that night and honestly just wasn't in the best of moods (even though I didn't show it.) So I spent most of the night talking with different people here and there.

Well, besides my great meeting with a member on here the only other decent thing that came of the night is I think I mastered my technique down to do a pole cradle drop. I practiced it most of the night when I got the chances to, bad thing is at one point I gave my self bad pole boob burn. :( and this morning I'm super sore now. Didn't get to the point of dropping down real fast but worked to a medium pace though, which was pretty awesome.

14 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    You met someone from this board, and he didn't get a dance? WTF?

Major TUSCL FAIL!!!
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    "There was a girl that was (not sure if there is a term for it, but if there isn't there should be.) customer blocking me all night."

Our resident female PL lopaw would call that a "clam-jam".
  • IwillLapAdancer
    9 years ago
    @Phoenix good that you are training to better your pole work. Even better that you were trying to get better on a night you weren't really feelin' it. Shows you got some character. I personally enjoy watching good pole dancing and tip well when it is done well. However, in all my experiences I have never seen the likes of a Jenyne Butterfly, though I hope to one day before I die. Keep up the good work.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waIuhfoT…
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    You should have beat her with your stripper heal in the DR. Get ghetto.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    @IwillLapAdancer: JENYNE BUTTERFLY IS MY POLE IDOL!!!!!! I am amazed someone on here even knows about her! She is what inspired me to do pole fitness. I have been working on her moon walk thingy. Where she is in a shoulder mount then goes out from it and moon walks down till she is straight out then goes back up. Also I'm very good at body waves like her well at least I think I am. My straddles are not as good for some of it as I had an injury to my left leg a year ago and now struggle with middle splits cause my muscles are just all tight and wont loosen up easily ( I wish they were better cause then some stuff would look better but its going to take some time for me to get back to where I was, though my front splits are almost to normal again ) I am working on a cradle drop which most pole fitness dancers do at an end to a song because its super dramatic and breath taking this is a video of Jenyne in Tokyo she does the drop at the end of it she goes from a yogini into a cradle drop which I about have my yogini too.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRrxdap3…

Also its funny cause her dog days at pole art was the first video I ever watched of her and I fell in love with pole from there. She is also why if I change my name again I plan to change it to dirty Diana cause she is currently working in California at cique de sol and her name for her character is dirty Diana. :)

My dance style I'd say comes a lot from her slow meaningful mesmerizing motions even when I don't do a lot of pole work and I try to time a lot of stuff to with the music.

I also got my regular moon walking on air down well though it works best with a spin pole then static.

@ Lone_wolf : Sadly I'm too nice of a person though might have been effective.

@GACA: He told me he was only stopping in for a few minutes, plus I didn't get a lot of opportunity to talk to him till the middle of the night cause like I said I got (as you guys would say) clam jammed. :(

We did get a nice little minute though.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ nice video
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    @crazyjoe: Yep jenyne is amazing!

@lapdanceking82: Only worked yesterday and didn't sell anything but a couple drinks which one the bartender messed up and ranging it up wrong so I only got money for 1 of the drinks :(

I do have a couple that is going to return next Friday and watch me dance and get some dances with me, they didn't have much of a budget this time and the women spent most of it on drinks.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    My perception in most of the lower mileage clubs, like we have around here, is that the girls have to work hard for their money and that it is not that plentiful, and most of all it's that the girls are bored. And this is all the more so on the dayshift. This is why I have always preferred the dayshifts.

Higher mileage clubs where the girls can be much more aggressive, like this guy posted about and clearly did not understand, are a different matter. The girls make it all into an adventure.

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

SJG
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Don't feel bad us custies have the same problem. I have had to get up and move several times when a dancer that I didn't care for would come up and sit beside me. When she does that the dancer you really want won't approach you. So she is dancer blocking from my pperspective. I used to put up with it thinking if I don't buy any dances she will leave on her own. Well some don't get the message and stay. I have had to actually be rude which I try not to be but they just won't leave. I have missed out on several vip dances with dancers I wanted simply because another dancer was blocking me.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    yeh it sucked but I was happy as mean as it sounds that I still made more than the other girls they all made 30 or less I came out with 45 would have been 50 if the bartender rang up my second dancer drink right so I didn't get any money out of it. :(
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Getting clam-jammed sucks, whether you're a dancer or a customer. Like jestrite50 mentioned I also often have to excuse myself to get away from a persistent dancer that I have no interest in, but she won't take a hint. I'd rather excuse myself and leave, rather than be straight up verbally rude to her.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I wouldn't overdo it with trying to perfect the pole work. It helps with some custies but there are other angles that return much more $$$$. Although, for many dancers, it seems to be something that they enjoy doing, as it will get you a fair amount of positive feedback, and it's good workout. But it's hard to even get to $100 in extra stage tips no matter how good the pole work. At least in the clubs I've seen, YMMV.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    I usually refrain from showing off pole tricks unless I know the customer likes them and is going to tip handsomely for me doing them, I like to practice though when I have the chance cause I also do pole fitness and plan to compete one day in that (its different then stripping your tricks and how well you execute them is what matters there.)
  • Hardy29
    9 years ago
    Most girls just use the pole to swing around. If a good looking girl actually uses it, like her or not I will still tip more. Just because I am not feeling the girl doesn't mean I can't appreciate the extra effort and talent.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion