tuscl

Condom wrapper in mens bathroom in SC

s88
New York
Saturday, January 9, 2016 7:57 PM
I walk into a unattended SC mens bathroom (no nightclub style attendant). I use the toilet and see piece of a Trojan wrapper on the ground in the stall. This club has multiple levels of vip rooms (in room type, not minutes/songs). Not sure what the difference is between the rooms. The most expensive is 2x the cheapest VIP room for same time. Now, is this a guy that doesnt want to blow his load in his pants during a LD? Or am I in an extras club?

15 comments

• grand1511
    8 years ago
    I think management throws those wrappers in there to make you think you're in an extras club.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    LDK all day baby. Sounds like it's more common than we thought. And here we though our LDK friends here were a bunch of queers. HAH
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I wonder if it was lapdanceking82 or LDKisLife in your club! That would be brilliant!
  • LDKisLife
    8 years ago
    I leave wrappers in the stalls of nightclubs and house parties or in spaces of exhibitionist urge. However for SC, I actually pre-strap before entering the club given pat downs. Even some nightclubs confiscate condoms. So most likely the condom was for LDK especially if unattended. But on a busy night, unattended bathroom could mean extras
  • LDKisLife
    8 years ago
    Estafador - LDK is def not a queer approach. Definitely a safer approach that can be done with a Bird Dog or undercover watching. No need to drop $$$$ on VIP or run off in a corner. I could LDK right at the bar undetected. I prefect the science with civvies who are comfortable grinding on a NH. As they dont suspect the possibility of LDK (or think it's as impossible as y'all make it seem) it allows me to be that proud unicorn and pass her off to the next guy.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    LDKisLife, did you see the Lego thread? You should write to the company about adding a Lego figure of lapdanceking82 or you!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ great idea
  • sflguy123
    8 years ago
    Impossible to say. I've put on a condom while in the LD area but might afterwards goto the bathroom to throwout the evidence (condom and foil pouch).
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "I think management throws those wrappers in there to make you think you're in an extras club." - that wouldn't surprise me... Going out on a limb here, but think extras are occurring inside the bathroom? Probably unlikely.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Maybe it was one guy fucking another in one of the stalls – it takes all kinds :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    IMO most custies are not LDKers and most LDKers (a minority to begin-with) don't use condoms; IMO. I'd say 99% chance it was for extras.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    way to overanalyze a joke LDKisLife -_-
  • LDKisLife
    8 years ago
    The heart is always light Estafador. I know some on here troll, while others make rational arguments. True to my name, I just advocate the perks of LDK
  • deogol
    8 years ago
    It's a trap!!! The police throw those in there before a big bust!
  • s88
    8 years ago
    I got an answer to my question on my next visit to the club I mentioned in my first post. My detective skills were right on, I was not crazy. A dancer offered full service to me, therefore it is an extras club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion