Private Party Stripper in Miami Needed

I need some help. I have a bachelor party coming up in a few weeks with a bunch of guys heading down to Miami. I need some help finding strippers to do a private show in south beach. If you can help point me in the right direction that would be very appreciated.

- ilovegirlsgirls

5 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    I would recommend stuffing your swimtrunks full of $100s, getting up tomorrow morning and hitting southbeach and trying to lure in some ladies. Just be sure to give them $100 for every 8 words you speak, that way you can keep their attention.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Just go to a strip club and talk to the dancers there. They'll do it, or know someone who does.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Many of the clubs do private parties too. It costs a little more but you will be sure that the girls will show up.
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    I agree with vincemichaels & jestrite50
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    You should be able to find private-party strippers on backpage.com (look under adult, strippers and strip clubs)

or just Google “private strippers miami”

You could have a good-time as Tootsies though – it's a huge club – and there is an upstairs VIP seating section that would be cool for a party – but personally I would avoid the bachelor-party packages at strip-clubs which are expensive and don't really offer good-value IMO (i.e. the girls are not included).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion