Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Here's one for Clubber

MrDeuce
MrDeuce6157270

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Whaddaya think, Clubber? Are the tits too big for an Asian chick? I say no -- I would go broke buying dances from her.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

How can tits be too big for Asian chicks?

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Dang! Naturals too!

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I'd do her and Asian chicks aren't my first choice. I'd love to titty fuck those things.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Yes they look way too big for an Asian chick. I should quit my job and walk around behind her and hold them up for her.

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

Those are perfect. Yummy!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Wow - what a beautiful pair of round firm tits - those things are made for sucking!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Wish I could get a good look at her. The breasts are fine, even if a bit to large for me. Just don't "fit" the Asian of my dreams.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Fine, my friend ! I'll take her in a heartbeat !

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

there are a whole lot people named clubber up in here.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

I was so enomared with her tits, I didn't even notice her face.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

She is yours, as a belated Christmas present. Enjoy!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement