tuscl

Be careful when meeting OTC.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Cheatham County authorities say a West Tennessee man was robbed at gunpoint early Wednesday morning by two people — one of whom worked as a stripper in Nashville — in the parking lot of a popular Ashland City walking trail.

Lt. Shannon Heflin of the Cheatham County Sheriff’s Office said the victim, a 39-year-old man from Selmer, told authorities he was in Nashville on business and visited Gabrielle’s VIP Club, a gentleman’s club, while in town.

The victim met the stripper, later identified as Tiffany M. Gibbs, 32, of North Poole Road in Ashland City, at the club, and she eventually asked him if he wanted to meet up when she got off work, Heflin said.

Heflin said Gibbs texted the victim a Chapmansboro Road address in Ashland City.

The victim arrived in the Eagle Pass parking lot of the Cumberland River Bicentennial Trail between 3-4 a.m. Gibbs was waiting in a truck for the victim.

“She got out of the vehicle and as she got to the driver’s side door, another male brandished a shotgun,” Heflin said. “They ordered the victim to the ground and robbed him at gunpoint.”

The man with the gun was later identified at Cody Allen Cook, 31, of Highway 12 North in Ashland City.

The victim told authorities he had $7,000 in cash and $20,000 in business checks in a thermos in his vehicle. Some of the money was recovered, Heflin said.

“They took his cell phone and threw his keys into the woods,” Heflin said. “They told him not to move until they got out of there.”

At that time, Heflin said Cook reportedly fired the gun in the victim’s direction, striking the man’s vehicle. The victim was not injured in the incident.

Heflin said authorities were able to track down Gibbs and Cook through cell phone records, and the two were arrested at a home on Highway 12 North later that night.

When authorities arrived at the home, Heflin said Gibbs’ 15-year-old son was highly intoxicated, and he was turned over to Juvenile Court.

“You don’t see something like this every day,” Heflin said.

Gibbs was charged with aggravated robbery, possession of a Schedule VI drug, possession of drug paraphernalia and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Cook was charged with aggravated robbery, possession of a Schedule VI drug, possession of drug paraphernalia, contributing to the delinquency of a minor and unlawful possession of a firearm.

Both are being held in the Cheatham County Jail and are scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on Jan. 13.

15 comments

• ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I can believe that shit! that is why I get to know my OTC girls and have them come to me either my house or hotel.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    It could still happen even if you do get to know them. Bottom line: DON'T TRUST THEM HOES
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    So stupid. She worked at the strip club, you don't think the club would have her name and other info.

They needed to kill him at the end. :O
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Glad the scumbags got caught.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Article w/ a pic of the d-bags:

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/loc…
  • UKfan
    9 years ago
    I don't know why strippers think they can get away with this when the strip club knows who they are. Also they have to return to work eventually. It's always a good idea to just simply have them come to you. Also don't do OTC with girls that you don't know very well.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago

"When authorities arrived at the home, Heflin said Gibbs’ 15-year-old son was highly intoxicated"

---

Nina, Nina, Nina
    You gots to tell your SW hoes to take better care of their young 'uns
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Did you guys read the article? 4 am in a parking lot next to the woods? Hope the idiot learned his lesson
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I saw that lol. It's only January but that guy might be Idiot of 2016. 4am in a presumably isolated parking lot? Idiot.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... Did you guys read the article? 4 am in a parking lot next to the woods? Hope the idiot learned his lesson ...”

Yeah – I know – first time I hear of a guy thinking w/ his little-head instead of the big-one.

Not the first-time and won't be the last.

Down here in SoFla there are news stories all the time of dudes picking up women at bars and then being drugged and robbed.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Papi...at first I thought you were going to say guys were picking up girls in bars and then finding out they were trannies
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ that seems to mainly happen to LDK82

:)
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    I've never followed through with an OTC because I am leery that something bad would happen. Granted, this guy seems to be pretty stupid but this incident makes me less eager to try it. I'm having enough fun in the clubs for now.
  • ArtCollege
    9 years ago
    10 years back a guy in our city was killed by stripper's boyfriend in an OTC robbery attempt. His wife was out of town for the weekend, as I recall.

I'd feel safe with a stripper I've known for a year, working at the same club for a year. If she were robbing PLs, she would have been stopped by then.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I just remembered this old post:

"August 21, 2010 • Just this last Wednesday, I entered the Columbia Platinum Plus. As soon as I sat down, I was joined by a dancer new to me. She was attractive, petite (just the way I like em)and very friendly. She introduced her self as Anna and stage name Skye. Then she hit me up for a dance. The price was OK. 2 For $30 but I declined. I wanted to get settled in and see who was working but I left the door open for later. She took it well.

On Thursday I was with gridget in the club and mentioned meeting Anna for the first time.She replied "Oh my god. If that is who I think it is, She lured a customer out of here to her hotel room, where she promised sex for money.Her boyfriend rushed in, shot and killed the customer and then took his money".gridget's curiosity was perked. She went over to Anna and asked her if she used to work here awhile back. Anna replied that she had just spent the last 8 years in prison.

samsung does a great job of posting these kind of articles on here but this one was personal to me. I don't think I will ever be able to get a LD from Anna."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion