Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

For my hip hop and R&B lovers

Clackport
ClackportVIP3265349

Washington

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

New song by me.

Let's start 2016 off great.

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I like this song. I don't know much hip hop.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

LMAO Rech.

Thanks Jack!

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Yeah, when I'm rich and famous, I'm sure all the girls I knew before will be there for me. It won't be many.

Great song!

Thanks, SJG

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I would have a girl with a voice of an angel singing the "you hurt me so bad" part. yes?

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I think this is where abstracting the vocals down to a mono note started.

Interesting.

SJG

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Mikey are you saying I don't have the voice of an angel? I sung my heart out on the chorus. I should just stop rapping and just do singing. I've got the best voice of this generation lol.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Try it my way and you'll have a hit....not that I'm a real producer or anything

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

I'm just fucking with you Mikey. Yeah I could put a girl with a great voice on the chorus. I produced the song, wrote the song, and have all the publishing to it, so basically all the money that the song makes goes to me. I didn't want to split the money with someone else, so that's why I did the chorus. Plus the chorus doesn't sound terrible, so we just left it.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

NIce work ranukam!

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Missionary sings it better.

Profile picture for Missionary
Missionary
•

Yeah I would have sang it better. You should have put me on the chorus bro, I can hit those high notes!

Profile picture for Missionary
Missionary
•

Best song of the millennium!!!!!!

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Ranukam,you look like that fish that sticks to the side of the tank.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

I actually think I remember Nina saying she's into Rock n Roll, so she wouldn't be dancing to this. Black girls are into rock n roll now? Da fuck?

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Ranukam,you look like that fish that sticks to the side of the tank.

^^ Lol, P-Nessie

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement