For my hip hop and R&B lovers

Clackport
Washington
Wednesday, January 6, 2016 1:54 PM
New song by me. Let's start 2016 off great. [view link]

15 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    I like this song. I don't know much hip hop.
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    LMAO Rech. Thanks Jack!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Yeah, when I'm rich and famous, I'm sure all the girls I knew before will be there for me. It won't be many. Great song! Thanks, SJG
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I would have a girl with a voice of an angel singing the "you hurt me so bad" part. yes?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    [view link] I think this is where abstracting the vocals down to a mono note started. Interesting. SJG
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    Mikey are you saying I don't have the voice of an angel? I sung my heart out on the chorus. I should just stop rapping and just do singing. I've got the best voice of this generation lol.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Try it my way and you'll have a hit....not that I'm a real producer or anything
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    I'm just fucking with you Mikey. Yeah I could put a girl with a great voice on the chorus. I produced the song, wrote the song, and have all the publishing to it, so basically all the money that the song makes goes to me. I didn't want to split the money with someone else, so that's why I did the chorus. Plus the chorus doesn't sound terrible, so we just left it.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    NIce work ranukam!
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Missionary sings it better.
  • Missionary
    8 years ago
    Yeah I would have sang it better. You should have put me on the chorus bro, I can hit those high notes!
  • Missionary
    8 years ago
    Best song of the millennium!!!!!!
  • tumblingdice
    8 years ago
    Ranukam,you look like that fish that sticks to the side of the tank.
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    I actually think I remember Nina saying she's into Rock n Roll, so she wouldn't be dancing to this. Black girls are into rock n roll now? Da fuck?
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Ranukam,you look like that fish that sticks to the side of the tank. ^^ Lol, P-Nessie
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion