tuscl

Never be too nice of a guy!

http://elitedaily.com/dating/science-wom…

This article is even more true in bizarro-stripper world.

21 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    My only problem with this article is "bad boy" or "asshole" does not automatically= alpha male.
  • IwillLapAdancer
    9 years ago
    I bet in the SC world, nice guys do finish last...and usually broke.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I can say I get better results in a club when I go in my biker persona. Well, unless I am dripping wet! Right, Papi?
  • Toomuchcover
    9 years ago
    Agreed with all of these comments!
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Very good article.

But I also agree with, "My only problem with this article is "bad boy" or "asshole" does not automatically= alpha male."

SJG
  • Toomuchcover
    9 years ago
    I agree too, but these strippers with the druggie boyfriends certainly seem to like the worthless guys! There has to be something there.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    Strippers like nice boys inside the club. Remember that rule, my F buddy dancer of three years told me about it.

And that's what I do when I'm inside the club. I'm a nice boy on the floor.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Not a great article. Chicks want to fuck confident hot guys. Really? Who would of thought that? Woman don't like nice guys because the are portraying a fraud of being a friend when they really want the pussy. So glad I am past all this BS.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    "Woman don't like nice guys because the are portraying a fraud of being a friend when they really want the pussy"

I don't agree with this. I think the reason women don't like nice guys and treat them like garbage is because they assume the guy is being nice in order to win approval, in effect asking for pity.

I mean there are different kinds of nice. People who have power can be nice, because they know that if anyone fucks with them, they can strike back. But people who don't have power are nice because they seek pity.

Women like guys who have power. Women really are not nice, they just pretend to be.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I once a long time ago heard that “the opposite of love is not hate but indifference”.

Personally I *have* found that being/acting indifferent (vs being an a-hole) has worked for me rather than trying to be Mr Nice Guy.

I also once heard someone say “don't like a woman more than she likes you”; not saying this is valid; but there may be something to it (of course this does not apply in the context of P4P).

It may be old-fashioned and perhaps sexist of me to say; but I think a woman should be “the nice one” in the relationship; I think it's kinda against human-biology when the guy is the nice sweet-one and the chick is indifferent or indifferent to it.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^ Papi!

SJG
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    Oh man, what are you talking about, I'm just laughing here reading about it.

Anyway, dude, if you want to eat pussy while you are in the club and she is the hottest girl there, I'm telling you man, I've been there.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Nice guys don't finish last. They don't finish period.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ often times they're not even given a chance to make it out of the starting-block; LOL.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    But in all fairness; do most guys give the time of the day to nice-girls? Don't many of us get bored w/ nice-girls and want a bad girl?
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    As someone who has rejected many "nice guys" let me tell you a secret and that is "nice guys" usually aren't. Nice guys (in my experience)have been guys who are unattractive and jerks who think they are nice guys. They think if they wine and dine you then you'll fall in love. When this doesn't happen they get angry. They think they can get any woman to fall in love, even if she is way out of his league. They think it's attractive to be clingy or borderline stalking. I like truly nice guys, who treat me with respect (and me to them), and don't use me. However these guys don't go around saying they are nice guys, they just are. They are also not delusional, clingy or the various other traits that very few women like.

This doesn't mean I date assholes. I don't, There is a wide range of guys between assholes and so called nice guys. Dysfunctional women date truly asshole men.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Women like nice guys for serious relationships and hot guys to fuck? My mind is blown.

It's also not always a black and white dichotomy. Some people are in between. Many actually
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    "There’s just something so satisfying about taking the jerk home from the bar who’s spent most of the night intellectually challenging you in a heated verbal debate.

He needs to be brought down a notch. He’s absolutely infuriating! And isn’t that so f*cking sexy?"

sounds like t hey want a smart intellectual guy that still has all the dickheaded high nose attitude that turns them on. Eh, I can do that.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Replying to former_stripper,

I long ago figured out that when you go to a strip club, you can't be expecting girls to do anything for you. I mean, you can't be expecting them to make you feel good, or show you any favor or recognition.

It is like this with women in all situations. You can't be feeling entitled to anything. Instead, you need to look at yourself and say, "What can I offer to them?"

SJG

Dizzy Gillespie, Arturo Sandoval,"Night in Tunisia"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xncznvkB…
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    Well, strip clubs are a place where generally speaking there is a mutual giving. The guy gives money and the dancer provides a service for that money. Now when this doesn't happen then there are many issues. The problem though is many guys often expect more than they are entitled, like expecting her to show more even though he's not paying or expecting her to chat for free. Likewise I would say dancers do this when they take the money and don't provide what he paid for.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I referring more to not expecting anything from the girl emotionally, any showing of favor. Of course a guy has got to be prepared to spend money, and to do this freely. But the guy has to be willing to give emotionally too. The girls are up there showing their all or nearly all. They are emotionally vulnerable. They need to be paid attention to. They quantify this in terms of money, but they are also very sensitive to how guys treat them.

So guy can't be looking for affirmation from them. He has to always be attentive to how he is making them feel.

I'm not really talking about sex acts here, I'm talking about how a guy treats them when they are on stage or just walking about.

If a guy can understand this, and can give up some money freely, then probably the girls will be really nice to him and they probably will show him a kind of favor which money cannot buy. But it has to start with the guy in how he treats them.

This is a conclusion I came to long ago from regular strip club visits, here in Sunnyvale, where of course the girls and I were all familiar with each other.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion