tuscl

OT: will you miss Mythbusters?

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
I think they should have kept Kari on and encouraged her to wear bikinis, but even without her the explosions were brilliant! But I guess there is no show that can go on forever (except the Simpsons, and I'm not sure why that is still on)!

Perhaps they could have gotten a few more years if the had recruited "myth girls" from the website below! I'd watch hot bikini girls blow stuff up any day! Hot bikini girls + explosions = brilliant!

www.radass.com/hottest-boobs-and-cleavag…

7 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Those boobs are awesome! They should make a show called bra busters
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    good idea, Joe
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    Shut the fuck up 4got2think.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^ +1
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    MythBusters is done? Damnit!

Any idea if Adam and Jaime will continue doing their annual tours? They've been in the Twin Cities twice now -- and I missed both shows.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Alas, there will be no more Mythbusters! Not sure if they'll continue touring, but my impression is that the Adam and Jamie aren't really friends, just guys that work together. I don't know what that means for continued tours.

Et tu shailynn? I don't know what Missionary's issue is but I didn't think you'd be a supporter of his d-baggyness! (Unless the +1 was for somebody other than Missionary, in which case ignore the comment!)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion