tuscl

Getting involved with a stripper

Saturday, January 2, 2016 12:50 PM
All right TUSCL, Missionary is dating a stripper. I just couldn't resist that body. She's a few years older than me. We've been on a few dates, we've haven't been to each other's house yet. I'm going to her house on Monday to presumably fuck the shit out of her. The thing is she just got out of a 12 year relationship a few months ago. She has two kids with this person. A few questions: •When you date someone who has a kid or two, how do you interact with her kid? •Should I have my gun with me at all times? Common TUSCL knowledge is that stripper boyfriends are losers, pimps, unemployed, felons etc. Plus he might still have major feelings for her, although I hear he has a new girlfriend. •Should I let the stripper know where I live? •Is there too much drama in this situation? Should I try to establish a fuck buddy relationship with her or cut her off completely? God bless all of you.

33 comments

• WetWilly
    9 years ago
    You're already too involved. You know virtually nothing about her. Carry a gun? Do you regularly carry a gun?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    +1 for dating a stripper. You're soon to be tough to beat in "Call of Duty: Black Ops 3"
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    The gun is for the jealous ex boyfriend. And no I don't carry a gun at all times, but I do have a semi automatic at home for protection.
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    I know why you mentioned the gun. I'll be interested to read the news in your area in the next few weeks.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Dating a woman with kids is tricky – plus her being a stripper does not make it a cakewalk either IMO. Unless you really care about her and want to be involved in her life I'd say keep your distance and if she's ok w/ just being fuck-buddies then so be-it; but o/w I would not get too involved w/ her nor her kids if all you want is to bang-her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    i.e. trying/pretending to be her BF just so you can get some cuchie is not worth-it IMO.
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    I was using the gun in jest. You get the point.
  • LDKisLife
    9 years ago
    12 years with the same guy + 2 kids....Is she looking for trustworthy dick or a new father figure or an intimate partner or a financial provider? What were your expectations before the breakup? Did you just want to fuck? If so, dont change your script because her scene ended. YOU ARE THE DIRECTOR. I was steadily fucking a stripper who was doing in calls for the price of a lapdance in spite of her baby father. I knew what I was looking for and I knew what she was looking for. Every nasty little thing she had wanted to do ITC she now could do OTC freely. Yet I pumped brakes as I she tried to trap me by not letting me pull out. Her MO was a sugar daddy by way of child support. Assess the situation. Consider motive. Retire on top
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    Lol Papi Chulo. Man I haven't heard the word coochie since I was back in Mississippi! I know you like the black strippers so I'm sure you hear that from them alot!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Nothing to worry about. Now you can have Instant Family. :)
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    Don't shoplift the pootie.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Don't forget to buy the kids Happy Meals. That's gold.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Show up to her house on a hoverboard that way the kids think you are cool and you can be in-there all-up in that cuchie.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Live an learn.....you're in way too deep and will soon find out wtf were you even thinking starting this shit. Have fun with the sex, but once you ejaculate you'll be planning your escape. After a few rounds of dates(fucking) you will tire and look to move on. Probably a sexually active white women with good intentions but borderline on the white trash side of things thinking you will help her hang on to her last days of youthfulness. Report back in a month or two and let me know how wrong I am about the relationship.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Getting involved with a stripper is like wanting to be a snake-charmer; if you know what you're doing then by all means o/w you can get bit and suffer some bad consequences.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    i hope it works out the way you want it to but i'll never understand why one would want to date a stripper. why not just date a hot non stripper?
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I personally wouldn't date a women with two kids let alone a stripper but hey, good luck.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    IMO one should date a stripper if one falls in two extreme categories: 1) you really really really know what you are doing – e.g. you are a level-10 playa that always does the playing and never gets played 2) you are a complete loser o/w – stick to P4P or date civvies. My unscientific opinion.
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    Ideally I would just like to do the fuckbuddy thing, but that's not a option here, at this point in her life she's looking for commitment (I don't necessarily mean marriage), not just some good dick. I've actually known her for a few years, she's a dancer at one of my regular clubs. @Vikings- She came on to me hard at the club after her breakup and her body was mesmerizing. Hot non strippers don't have an ass like hers. I am definitely aware of strippers (actually women in general) trying to trap you. Which is why I will wrap up, even if she says she's on birth control. You can't trust these hoes one bit.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I don't know man. If she is trying to be in a committed relationship and you're just looking for a fuck buddy, I would just be honest with her and pass. Bad things tend to happen when you lead a woman on, especially a woman that is scorned. I've seen it with my own two eyes. All I can say is this: proceed with caution.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    What you wrote seems to be the norm. I'd say don't get too worked up on the intel you got, that's just normal. If that is your first time, you will feel a little scared but that scared feeling will go away. If you are not used to seeing the real life of dancer, you should not be surprised when you see things she does. I'm saying be yourself but don't act surprised or scared when you get into a situation, they will sense that and you might end up in the wrong side.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Or you could tell her you're "P-Nemesis" and she will come to the conclusion that a starving artist couldn't possibly help support her, and she'll settle for the fuck buddy relationship.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Dating a stripper is like riding a roller coaster. You'll have a lot of thrills and a lot of screaming, and when you get off, you'll want to throw up.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Don't do it!!
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Why would u tell yourself "Don't do it"? U know you're going to anyway Ranukam/Clackport/Missionary (and possibly Juice?) lol.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    It's really a hard situation to say much on. What's her personality like? Does she seem high dollar? (If so honestly probably won't workout unless you got the cash to pay for her expensive tastes. ) is she laid back? How did she get into being a stripper and why does she stay? (This can tell you a lot by her answer. ) Who broke up with who? Will the dad remain in the kids lives? Why did her last relationship not work? (I'd keep a gun near you but play it by ear you don't want to scare the stripper) Do you really care about her? Are you ready for all the struggles of dating a stripper? (When I say this I mean having to deal with sharing her. Knowing your girl is flashing 100s of guys and grinding on them for money. It's not something everyone can handle especially when they really get in deep.) For now all I can say is play it by ear
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the insight Phoenix133! It's funny, I met her in the strip club 6 years ago, and she was arguably the hottest girl I've met. I've been with a lot of hot girls, but even I can admit I wasn't in her league. I was just honored to be in her presence. She is video vixen material, I thought for sure a rich NBA or NFL player was fucking her. Flash forward to now, she has 2 kids, and she still looks good (not in her prime though), but now I only wanna fuck her. Back then I would have been on my hands and knees begging her to go on a date with me. Funny how a few years change everything.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    ^^^ You are getting wiser, sir Missionary.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    The fact she's looking for commitment and not just good dick is a serious problem.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    few things is possible: 1: she's looking for a "free" babysitter. I would put it up there but wouldn't hold it high on the list if she has time to go on dates with you. 2: she's looking for an out of stripping and hoping you'll be like a sugar daddy...except where she "possibly" have feelings for you. This sounds contradictory but likely. 3: she is looking for a fuck buddy. She is willing to be more than that if you are nice to her kids. How to be nice to her kids....just say hi and be proactive with them if they want you involved...or if she asks you to. That's if you want it to be a serious thing. If you just want to make her a fuck buddy....actually get to the sex first then let her know....that's the doggy dog way. The NICE way is to let her know RIGHT NOW before sex so she can give herself an out if that's not what she's looking for. ALWAYS carry a gun because stripper's ex-boyfriend's are usually crazy.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    Oh and if you haven't fucked her 3 times already, she doesn't get to know where you live. Anyone can put out for a scheme. a woman in romance is willing to put out multiple times...and for little to nothing.
  • JohnBuford
    8 years ago
    I would advise to move slowly, cautiously.I'd meet at a hotel/motel,I wouldn't go to her place or have her to mine. If you both feel the same in say,six months you can " raise the stakes. " If you don't, it cost you $ for the room, meals etc. Treat that as an investment, not an expense.
  • topmandd
    8 years ago
    jackslash - says all that needs to be said! I'd say keep it fuck buddy only. With that long term ex and kids involved - keep the relationship well away from ALL that for at least a year maybe many more. I would keep her well away from your place or that period of time too. And keep that gun handy for protecting yourself. If the ex knew she was a stripper - the drama level is already very high.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion