tuscl

Do you guys keep having occasional log in problems with this site not properly r

I do on both my ipad and on my pc using windows 7. I wanted to bring it to Founder's attention. I have to log in multiple times on occasion.

23 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I'm using windows 7 on my desk top and don't have any problems. Haven't used my Iphone 6 enough to know.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Hmmm... hasn't happened to me on my home computer, phone, or tablet
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Maybe it is the location of the log in I am using. I will have to try to remember which log in spot I am having trouble with.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Haven't seen that problem on either my PC or my phone, the latter in multiple locations about the city.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I occasionally see two different formats for the web site too. I'm not sure what's going on with that. One format looks like something popping up from years ago.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Of course right now, the problem isn't happening. Figures.
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    Hasn't happened to me on my home computer, phone (Android using Chrome browser) Using both Chrome and Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 computer.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I havent had any trouble in a while
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Ok, now I know which log in point is causing me a problem. The log in at the top of the screen is fine. It's when you don't immediately log on, go into a discussion and click on the login button at the bottom of the discussion. The login point changes to a different screen than the normal one and generates an error message on both my pc and ipad.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Oh, even then you need to attempt to log in with the log in lower down on the side of the screen, not the one at the top. On the altered screen, there are two different places to attempt login. The one at the top works but not the one on the side.
    So if anyone wants to find the problem. Do not immediately login. Click on a discussion thread. Scroll to the bottom. Click the login button at the bottom. On the next screen, do not login using the blank spaces at the top, use the login spaces on the left side of the screen lower down. Then I get an error message and am still not logged in.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    That was happening to me a few months back. Then all of the log in points stopped working. I tried typing my password in upper case and it worked. Someone had changed it. I was then advised by Rech to change my password, so I did
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    never had a problem. It could be a few things. Could be the iPhone OS, the broswer your using.....or your internet connection itself. Because I have windows 7 and don't have any issues logging in or out.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Using safar on my iPad I get directed to the same screen with a problem with the web site not redirecting but when I go back here I am logged in or was this past time. Still seems to be an issue on the one screen.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    It has been a consistent problem from the one login point for quite some time. I will just stop using that login point on the screen and just use the login place at the top of the screen.
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    How many different browsers have you used to access the site? Same problem with each?

You've cleared the cache, passwords, from your browser settings?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    two different browsers, the problem only occurs at the nonstandard login point on the one screen so I will just avoid using that login position. It looks like an old screen from years ago.
    I haven't noticed a problem using the login at the very top of the screen. I've had this problem for over a month or two minimum using the one login point. I will stop using it. My browser cache has been cleared I'm sure sometime over the last month or two. I was just surprised I was getting an error message with windows 7.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I just cleared cookies and cash on my iPad, site still goes to a blank page and hangs if you try logging in from the wrong spot.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    As others I have not had issue login-in but only use the log-in button at the top every-time I log-in – but not surprised it does not work in different TUSCL views/screens.

You should as mikeya how to take a screen-shot then send-it to Founder.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    All the time on my Note 4. Using Chrome browser
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    If founder is the man who does the front and back end developing, then he's either still in the works of transitioning the website or just doesn't care to make it iPhone/iPad OS friendly. I understand that at certain junctions of the website, the old webpage layouts appear so founder may just be transitioning the site into a more inter-os friendly environment. because I had android phones and the standard browser had no problem using the website.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I have problems logging in with my phone occasionally but I don't blame the website. Founder has been very helpful in the past helping with log in problems.
    When I can't log in with my phone I just turn my phone off and shut it down then turn it back on and it logs in fine.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Ask Papi how to take a screenshot and send it to Founder
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    On your computer, hit the "print screen" key, then copy to windows paint program, and there is your screenshot for founder.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion