tuscl

SC Quality Dances at a Nightclub - LDK Worthy

LDKisLife
New York
Thursday, December 31, 2015 6:18 AM
For those you from a different audio and rhythmic background, classic example of the perks of Reggae and Hip Hop music. Forward to 3:55 -4:30 for LDK worthy dance and for those of you all about 9s and 10s, keep watching til 5:30. [view link]

10 comments

• LDKisLife
    9 years ago
    Honored to be blessed by a comment from Mr. LDK. I hope you take my homage as due respect. Your posts have brought me out the shadows. I've been LDKing since basement house parties in middle school and though years removed from college, I cant get enough. Greek life helps justify homecoming visits, good genes keep me youthful in appearance, but I only go to clubs that play reggae and hip hop and catert to a 21-24 crowd (25+ is all about flashing money and looking cute hence I hit SC). In regards to the video, this is one of my all time favorites. My s/o is willing to.make videos with me with my NH. We met years back with her as a unsuspecting yet WP. Cant go wrong
  • clubdude
    9 years ago
    Ah, I had almost forgotten about a reggae club I use to visit. Had a dance with a young, hot cutie! She almost had me LDKing during that wonderful dance. I would of had to make a hasty walk of shame had I exploded!
  • LDKisLife
    9 years ago
    They are the best. Heading to one tonight. $20 cover. Guaranteed LDK (multiple times) and condoms on deck to explode, unload, reload, and explode again
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    This was life in HS and undergrad for me. I think the main reason I go to SCs now is because I miss it.
  • LDKisLife
    9 years ago
    Definitely agreed. Greek life gives me an excuse to return to campus socially but I stick to college and recent alumni events. Crowds 18-24 provide this atmosphere in reggae clubs. 25+ are just models and bottles. SCs need to be tax deductible. I only go when I can't can't focus and need a release
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Yes, young people have gotten that way, twerking and grinding. It's good. But no matter what the girl wants to do on the dance floor with me, I'm still not actually going to let her make me ejaculate from dry humping. She can fool around with me all she wants. But that's all it is, fooling around. If it is to go further, it's going to be off somewhere else, where she gets lifted up against the wall and fucked for real. SJG Arnold Schoenberg - Piano Concerto, Op. 42 [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah; I love that shit and why I like to hit the black SCs for serious-grinding. We have a Caribbean festival down-here in Miami every year in October where the Caribbean AAs dress in skimpy Caribbean carnival outfits and dance on you like that – I had a great time in the 2014 one with usually the older women in the parade grinding on you but the younger-ones mostly being shy and not liking to grind. I believe they also have a street Caribbean festival in NYC and a lot of Caribbeans from NYC also make it down to Miami for Carnival week in October.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Here is how the Miami Caribbean Carnival goes more or less: [view link]
  • LDKisLife
    9 years ago
    SJG- Not just young people. It's cultural. I've dancing like this since pre-teens. I used to bag numbers from as many WPs (willful participants) and the one that felt the best I'd LDK then FS when I met up with them separately. I scaled back on that due to long term relationships, so LDK became my deed without paper trail. LDK = no drama, no rumors, no confessions, no transgressions, no lies, no STIs, no police. I still look youthful enough to blend in (good genes) and I better other venues throughout NYC that I can utilize as well both for person and with s/o. This is why I love NYC. Something for everyone.
  • LDKisLife
    9 years ago
    Papi - that's exactly why I have a west Indian woman
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion