tuscl

Ripped off by a stripper

Sunday, December 27, 2015 8:40 AM
Ok I went to a stripclub and there I found a hot girl like so many others but I did like that one to dance for me so told her and she says sure then she starts to dance and while she dance she told me to go to the VIP she says it will be 150 I was like sure the we went there and she told me it will be 170 those extra 20 are for the dance that I just did ok I went ahead and paid her couples minutes later a guy shows up and talk to her then she was like oh you have to give 50 dollars to the security so he don't allow nobody in I did pay and she start to dance all was good and then it happens she told me if I wanted to f*** her and ask me for another 120 I had to go to the ATM because I didn't had any cash left and while I was getting the money she went right next to me and told me that I was taking to long I kinda of hurry but when I finally done she told me " oh you took to long and the VIP room is busy already we can't do anything anymore" I told her then the money that I just gave you and right away she replays oh I dace to you already and how I told you the VIP room is busy then to do not do anything crazy that can get me kick out or sleeping the night in jail I just walked away told my friend to leave and came home and there's it guys the story how she just took my money and didn't do what I paid for. I guess this happens to all new guys in those places I learned a lesson tonight. Posdata: I'm a stupid ass motherfucker. Thanks for taking your time to read this good night and marry Christmas to you'll

15 comments

• whodey
    9 years ago
    Make sure to post a review of the club and include the girl's name. That way other PLs can avoid this ROB. It may also help to include some punctuation in the review.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Please post the club and the bitch who ripped you off.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Fuck her in the mouth
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Agree, review w/ specific name. Do you guys have any tips for OP on not getting ripped off? I've read about girls using this hustle a whole lot of times. The rule here seems to be: neither of you should t ever leave the VIP room to go get money or do anything else, if you do, it's easy to fuck you over . Have the money in your pocket (and maybe even a condom, so she can't use that as an excuse) if you think you might do extras. If you don't have the money in your pocket, then you shouldn't say "yes" to extras.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    First of all know what you are getting into by knowing what all the expected costs are up front. VIP special rooms have expected tips, they may have a room charge, they may have expected costs to tip a bouncer, there might be an expected extra tip to the dancer if she performs above and beyond. Even if she does do anything extra, she might have a narrow window to do something when someone isn't watching. She may be full of crap too. I would get regular laps firsts and see if she seems to push the boundaries a little there. if she is very hands off, very much an rob or she just intends to rip you off. I've never gone to a VIP special room even with a dancer I slept with multiple times even when one of the club girls suggested we might want to take it to the VIP or tone it down. She wanted to hook back up with me but I didn't neccesarily want to take it that far. Oh, hit the return key on posts to add spaces if you want more people to read and follow your posts. I wasn't even planning on posting anything today. I just added a couple blank lines to make this post readable.
  • BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    ;) "Ripped off by a dancer?" We've all been there..... Just have to go in, expect something like that , and anticipate it in order to minimize any loses! I have been SCing for a while now, and it still happens to me!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    If she won't let you touch out on the floor, but promises more in VIP, she's lying. If she is at *all* evasive about fucking or sucking, she probably won't. If she won't specifically agree to give you what you want, she won't. If she won't agree to a firm price, she won't fuck you, but *will* likely fuck you over. If she won't talk about "that" before you spend big money on a VIP, she isn't going to talk about it there, either. Even if she's high mileage, willing to talk about extras, direct about what she'll do, agrees to do what you want, and agrees to a price, she's still only about 75% likely to follow through, if that. These aren't 100% percent true for all strippers, but if you assume they are, you won't be wrong too often, at least until you learn to hone your "spidey senses" to the point you don't get ripped off so much. It takes practice.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “Fail to plan then plan to fail” You went in there ill-prepared and totally clueless – when you are doing BUSINESS and money is being exchanged; you better know what you are doing or don't do business at all. You were obviously thinking with your dick and not your other head and agreed to everything this ROB demanded/told-you; if you let a stripper be in charge you'll end-up with an empty-wallet and full-balls. + NEVER agree to VIP w/o first ironing out the details of what you want and for how much + NEVER pay the dancer up-front no-matter what she says and you have to be willing to walk-away if she refuses (thinking with your head and not your dick) + you pay her after she does what you agreed-to and if she does not do what was agreed to walk-out of VIP and don't pay her – she may threaten to get the bouncer or manager; don't be intimidated; you explain she said one thing outside of VIP then another thing inside to try to rip you off; BUT; you CAN'T say she would not have sex with you b/c sex *is* against the law and you are not supposed to ask a dancer for sex – use the excuse that you agreed on private DANCES in VIP for $X and then once inside VIP she demanded $Y and that is why you walked out + BUT; you can't stay in VIP the whole time; for example; if the VIP is 30 minutes; you can't stay there the 30-minutes and then not pay her; you walk-out soon after going-in if she is not doing what was agreed to – most likely you will have to eat the room-fee b/c that you *do* have to pay upfront; but even then you may be able to get it back in some clubs if you didn't really use the room for the amount of time
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (Free of charge, here are a bunch of periods for up our next post.)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Dude was too upset too use periods and really needed to get the story off his chest.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    As many of the others have mentioned, calm down and post a review, give the bitch's name . Remember time wounds all heels !
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Once more, with punctuation -- in the review section. Consider it a lesson learned and, considering you walked away (I think you said that in there somewhere anyway), a lesson learned quickly.
  • big_d_2011
    9 years ago
    It happens to all of us. The best revenge is ignoring her next time. I always try to get as much info up front about rules etc.. But I still think with the little head sometimes. Share her name and live and learn.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    I'll beat the dead horse here. Similar has happened to all of us probably. Glad you had the nerve to share. Would appreciate it if you go the next step and out the birch.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Bitch.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion