tuscl

Strippers with your number continually texting?

anon4231
In the VIP
I gave my number to a stripper expecting minimal contact (maybe once or twice, right before I said I'd MAYBE be back in a month,) but she's texted me at least 5 times since I was last in the club a week ago. I know she's definitely interested in the bulge in the back of my pants rather than the bulge in front of my pants - she's giving me the typical SS like saying she misses me, thinks of me, etc., but suggestions for OTC activities garner a reply of "I'll wait." I'm not quite enough of a PL to think otherwise.

Just a question for the more experienced clubbers around here. Your thoughts? Is this something I should expect when I pass out a number, or is this girl just really working for her money?

22 comments

• rh48hr
    9 years ago
    You just need to block her number. Then you need to have a burn phone or Google voice number. That way you don't have to give her your regular number.
  • anon4231
    9 years ago
    It's not harrassing (and let's be honest, the dance -was- better than any I've had around here so far) - it's just somewhat unexpected and I was wondering if it's par for the course. That said, I -have- gotten a GVoice number for future distribution.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Depends on the girl, but I think she probably sees you as an easy target. Glad to see you saw thru the SS.
  • anon4231
    9 years ago
    She'll eventually get the hint, I'm sure. "Sorry, but I keep a tight leash on my finances... student loans, etc."

... as I buy filet mignon for dinner tonight. No money for the club though! :V

Of course, I do want to continue the business relationship - just on my own terms, not as a nice smelling ATM. :P
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Def par of the course just as many other “oddities” in dealing w/ these exotic beasts – IMO never see-it as anything more than SS unless proven o/w which does not happen 99% of the time IMO – personally; the best you can hope for IMO is a good worthwhile *P4P* relationship w/ not too many headaches of her asking/begging for money all the time – but w/ her blowing-up your ph I'd look at her with a raised eyebrow when dealing with her (especially w/ her non-committal to OTC although she “likes you so much”).

Look at this way junior :) - haven't you ever had to deal w/ an aggressive salesperson – there you go.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    It happens more often than most think.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I always text back to them "I'm out of town and will not be back for 3 weeks.".
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Never happened to me before. But it should be easy to just block her number. and like rh48hr said, you must have a burn phone ap. only DS II has my real number, the rest I text thru an ap.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    I'm with Corvus. If it's your regular number she's texting you on you need to block it or make it clear she replies to YOUR texts.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I'd be leery of giving any new stripper my *real* phone number. It's way to easy to find out everything about the number's owner these days.

If it's not inconvenient, give her your GV number and tell her it's your new one. Then block her on the old number, and change to a new one. Carriers will do that for a slight fee, or sometimes free if you lie and claim harassing phone calls.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Her's my take. I have given out my real number to a select few, 4 to be exact. I've never been "harassed" by any of them.

So, I think if you give out a number indiscriminately and don't wish to follow up with contacts, you get what you deserve. YOU made the choice of giving her the number.

If you give it out with the intent of follow up, then I've not seen a problem.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Clubber: Agreed. I've given my real number to *one* girl. I've given my GV number to more than I can count. GV makes ignoring calls ludicrously simple.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @JS69- the DS2 got your real number, but not the DS?
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    one more reason not to give out your "real" number - I've received mass texts from more than one stripper with the typical stripper shit. Its not so much the one text from the stripper that gets annoying, its the fact that now there's another 10 people texting back and forth with group texts about all sorts of shit. And the other 20 people on there not getting involved also have your number and presume you're associated with those asshats.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    You have a bulge in the back of your pants? Does it smell because it sounds like a buildup of poop.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @anon4231 CLASSIC. That'll stick it right in her craw.
  • anon4231
    9 years ago
    Well, money at strip clubs DOES tend to get a kind of funny smell...
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    I'd say she wanting you to come in on those nights cause it was dead or too slow
  • anon4231
    9 years ago
    Oh, I don't doubt that - like I said, it's pretty clear she's in it for the money. It's almost amusing to me how she won't admit it outright though.

I appreciate the insights in this thread - it's answered my initial question and given quite a bit of interesting information besides.
  • alldaylong
    9 years ago
    I don't give out my number. I take theirs. Big difference. That, and I only get it after seen her more than a few times and get the sense she won't annoy me afterwards.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    No big deal you can delete or ignore. U only pay attention to the ones I want to. So many dancers have my number I can't remember half of them
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    I'd never give my number to a stripper. They are interchangeable imo.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion