• twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I thought at the double D saloon
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Weight Watchers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Russia and parts of Scandinavia supposedly have the biggest boobs; I assume part of that is that people, and thus women, in that part of the world are often fairly-large/tall/big-framed; plus it being cold-climates probably means they store extra-fat.

The countries w/ the smallest penises were in Asia and the largest in Africa; gee who would have thought.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I saw a nice pair last night on YouTube. It was an educational video about how to hand milk a girl's breast. I watched it for the educational value. :)
    I learned some women hand milk when the kids grow teeth. It took the girl I was watching a long time to get milk out. Not at all like a dancer I remember that had milk oozing out of her tits after she danced for me and then tried to squirt me in the face about a dozen times. I successfully deflected each shot. Now the dancer was getting a whole lot more milk than this girl on YouTube did. she was squirting like a heavy duty super soaker. the dancer that danced for me that is.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Finally! Proof that Juice is Asian (KFC most popular in Asia)
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    educational video of milking a girls tits.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RtPJ1YuOFH…
    same girl I watched but different video.
    Apparently the dancer who was lactating and shooting milk at me one time was a whole lot more skilled. either that or I relaxed her by massaging her tits and maybe the tits need to be relaxed. Not sure. I think the one dancer started leaking milk under her bikini just be leaning her one tit up against me. The milk leaking out didn't bother me or I wouldn't hav emitter dances. she wiped the milk off before dancing for me.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Ace! I'm packing for Sweden! Big-breasted blondes are brill! ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion