tuscl

Pennsylvania strip clubs

Looking at the top ten best clubs in the world it looks like 2 of the 10 are located in Pennsylvania. Also 3 of the top 15 are from PA. What's going on in PA making these clubs so well reviewed? I live in ohio and could travel to Pittsburgh instead of Detroit.

6 comments

• MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    When I first started lurking on TUSCL several years, I paid close attention to its Top 10 lists. high-fiving myself when favorite clubs such as Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indy or Hollywood Show Club in Washington Park received high ratings. However, over the years I've decided that these ratings are meaningless and subject to rapid change. No one believes that Double Visions in Horsham, PA or Creekside Cabaret in Colmar is among the top 15 strip clubs in the "world", ranking ahead of such institutions as Follies of Atlanta, Tootsie's Cabaret of Miami, or Penthouse Club of Detroit. Nowadays I ignore TUSCL's Top 10 completely and I suggest you do likewise.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah; it seems the algorithm for ranking clubs is far from perfect and at best it may be a 50/50 thing as to whether the right clubs are in the top-10.

It appears the algorithm can be manipulated or somewhat skewed from the reality.

• Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    It all depends what you are looking for in a club. While Brad's in Indy is likely the best club in Indy it is a low mileage club as is Hollywood Show club. Ranking any club outside of its home area against clubs in any other area of the country or world is a waste of time. You cannot compare Indy clubs against Detroit clubs or Vegas against Miami. I have always been disappointed when I go into a "Ranked" club. Hip Huggers in Kokomo is highly ranked but is a dumpy redneck bar with some topless dancers entertaining and has no private dance area other than benches along the wall. Reading the rankings is not a good way to select a club. I read the reviews instead.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    What's going on is that dumb ass Pennsylvanians don't know there are better options out there and are overrating clubs. IME, the greater Pittsburgh area is better than the 3 Philly area clubs on that list... and AFAIK, you have to go to Eire for extras. At best, the ranking are (maybe) only useful when comparing within a metro area, and even that has flaws.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Philly has a few decent clubs at least for dancer looks, but never realized much extras whenever I visited. Erie PA has a few clubs that according to other review sites are open to extras, but are closer in price to Tampa than Detroit. I have been to one club in the area Kandy's, which is more of a local hangout and not known for extras. Lots of girl next door looking gals, and decent lap dances, but not extras available the few times I was there.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    I'm from PA and usually had moe fun in SC's in Ohio & New Jersey. Problem with the rating system here is that if you are use to crappy clubs, if you find a decent one you think that it's wonderful. Granted, there are a couple of decent clubs in PA, but it's nothing like it was 20 years ago around here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion