tuscl

Ebony Inn New Years Eve Trip to Atlantic City NJ

Sunday, December 20, 2015 11:23 AM
Has any TUSCL members in the DMV ever joined the Ebony Inn crew on the bus trip to Atlantic City..or plan to go for New Years trip?..how was it and do you highly recommend it?..any dancers going that make the trip unforgettable..give names please..and what kind of action can be had on the bus trip if any..hollaback :-0

3 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    WTF ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    This is the first I hear of this trip – what is it about – why do they go to Atlantic City for – just to party – are there any events planned? I would assume it can be fun – but at the same time dancers are used to having custies give them $$$ so unless you can handle your own you may get hit-up by dancers to buy them drinks; food; etc (i.e. for them to party on your dime); - just b/c you are with dancers does not mean they gonna give you anything if you are not giving them $$$ unless you have game – and most that go to SCs regularly IMO is b/c they don't have game – so if you don't get laid by hot civvy girls regularly then IMO don't expect for these dancers to fuck you just b/c you are hanging together – can happen – but don't bank on it.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    DMV? I can renew mine on line Or is that DMZ? "I ran black ops 40 clicks north of the DMZ in 68"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion