tuscl

Kardashians

For some weird reason I lingered on a re-run of this show for a few minutes. Kim is crying about not wanting a baby shower, and Khloe is trying new clothes to hide her camel toe. I felt my IQ go down till I changed the channel

13 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    I'll never trust myself again.

I used to think Bruce Jenner was the normal one.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Hahh !! Good one motorhead.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    For some reason, I could never watch that show. Thanks for the heads up, mikeya02
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    If ur a male and u watch that show for more then 5 minutes ur officially regarded as homosexual...not that there's anything wrong with that.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    ^^^
    That's true. Lol

But I've found strippers love that show so it's a good convo starter
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    Tell the truth mikey. You secretly love the Kardashian girls because you want to fuck them all. But all of the Kardashian girls are taking the BSLC behind the scenes. They're also helping to finance the glorious cat revolution. That's how much they need the BSLC. Your little spineless wee-wee would never make an impression on a Kardashian.

I also know that IQs cannot be negative so there is no way your IQ could decrease. ROAR!
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    By the way, Kylie really likes fucking vultures and sharks too. You should have seen the time rickthevulture, ricktheshark, and I gangbanged the little slut. She did things to the shark's claspers that I've never seen in my life.

A slutty hairless ape with a BSLC up her ass, a vulture beak in her pussy, and shark claspers in her mouth is a thing of beauty.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I learned today that if you type the letters Kardashian in your iPhone 6 it autocorrects to Kardashian. Try it!
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Change that : type lardass into an iPhone 6 and it autocorrects to Kardashian. I had just finished 3 hours with a stripper in a hotel room and she told me about the autocorrect and we might have had some illicit substances which threw me off. Sorry bout the typo.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Change that : type lardass into an iPhone 6 and it autocorrects to Kardashian. I had just finished 3 hours with a stripper in a hotel room and she told me about the autocorrect and we might have had some illicit substances which threw me off. Sorry bout the typo."

Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "By the way, Kylie really likes fucking vultures and sharks too. You should have seen the time rickthevulture, ricktheshark, and I gangbanged the little slut. She did things to the shark's claspers that I've never seen in my life.

A slutty hairless ape with a BSLC up her ass, a vulture beak in her pussy, and shark claspers in her mouth is a thing of beauty."

Triple brilliant!
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I recently saw an advertisement promoting that show talking about pubic hair and how Kim is lasered bare permanently but her sisters have shrubbery growing between their legs and the older pregnant one had to have her drunk husband trim it with hedge trimmers so she could go to the beach because she could not reach it.
    I could not believe how much moronic information they could cram into a 15 second advert. All those girls have a taste for BBC's. The advertisements for that show are like a car wreck... you have to look if just to see how much damage there is to the world. The truly frightening thing is everything they do is scripted to make money.
    I'm positive when those cunts found out Bruce want to escape them by having a sex change they paid him to wait and make it more dramatic to sell more of what ever they have to sell.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    motorhead you nailed this one balls to the wall
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion