tuscl

Rate the Brownie

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

Yeah – the face is not all that – but what about the bod – not thick but nice and curvy – would you hit it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HQWNnd1…

21 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    If i was in that mood yes
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I'll take vanilla. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Probably. She looks fairly firm; "thick" in the *good* way.

As long as there weren't any spinner redheads in attendance anyway. :)
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    Papi, I'm not joking when I say she kinda reminded me of Hershey in the face. I thinks it's mainly what she does with her lips.
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    Nope.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    No
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Fuck no. But she's getting closer to the "if I drank 12 shots, took some meth, and then tripped and hit my head really hard, i'd consider it" range
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Fuck no. But she's getting closer to the "if I drank 12 shots, took some meth, and then tripped and hit my head really hard, i'd consider it" range
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Figure isn't all that bad. Face is a bit masculine; makes me think too much of a transgender-in-progress. Hair looks like it was ripped off a mannequin's head. And if this wasn't done in a hotel bathroom area, I'd probably take it a bit more seriously.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Nope.

Less competion for you.

Lucky you.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I wouldn't hit that with a truck.
  • motownkid
    9 years ago
    Hell Yeah!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Nice body, but she doesn't look very friendly. Pass, unless she's the only option.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I love that girl in the video! Thanks Papi!

SJG

2 Live Crew
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmSH7PZd…
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Nothing wrong with her body. I'd hit it. Papi, how does she rate for you? Thick enough, not thick enough?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    She's thick enough but I prefer them thicker brickhouse style - she has nice curves and nice tits and ass for her thinnish frame.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Good to know Papi.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Sometimes I wish I was into black girls because they look extraordinarily slutty. But wishing does not make it so.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ as the good book says JS - "my ways are higher than your ways"

:)
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Ignoring her face, and ghetto trash vibe, her body is average at best. Her show far too much sag. It looks like her top is the only thing holding them up. Once she removes her top, I expect her tits to fall at least 3 inches, and lose most of their fullness.

• rl27
    9 years ago
    That should read: Her tits show far too much sag.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion