tuscl

Miami Mid-Winter Meet Up

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Friday, December 18, 2015 7:26 AM
Warm sunshine, gorgeous women, full nude full service clubs, the beach, and the opportunity to see Papi Chulo mode in the person. It doesn't get much better than that. It's time for the mid winter Miami meet up, and this is my first attempt at herding the cats. I suggest Friday Feb 12 at Tootsies. If anybody seriously plans to attend and that date does not work, please let me know and suggest alternatives. I do think Tootsies is clearly the logical club for a meet up. But I do plan to ask Papi to take me a black dive that week so feel free to join us if that happens as well. Please make your binding, irrevocable commitment now.

31 comments

• SnackBox69
    9 years ago
    Please watch this if your seriouse about clubbing with papi chulo...this is papi in action with his thick phat strippers bitches The following is a reenactment of a club vist by papi chulo played by gucci mane Warning thick, black, phat, NAked and hot bitches in video.. [view link]
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    If I'm down there in my favorite place to be in winter, damn straight I'll be there. Tootsies is clearly my favorite club down there.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Land of Latinas :-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    C'mon down – Tootsies is a fun-place and packed w/ dancers particularly on the weekends.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    if I'm not out of town that weekend I'm certainly up for it
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I can think of no excuse to go, much as I'd like to.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Gmd, the boat show is that weekend. Don't you need to go boat shopping?
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I spend way too much on strippers to be able to buy, and more importantly, *maintain* a boat. :) Besides, my wife gets seasick.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    All ya gotta do, gmd, is tap into the zillions one of the hottest dancers makes. Make a partner out of her, go boat shopping down at the show, while your not with us at Tootsies.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @vm: Trouble is, those "hottest dancers" don't want to have anything to do with a fat, ugly white guy with a tiny dick.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    My industry convention is scheduled for that week in Northwest Florida, I would really like to attend, but the following week might be easier. If it stays the 12th I will make every effort to get back earlier in the day though,
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    A ways off, but of course! Hopefully dry this time. Right, Papi?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I might come for another Miami meet. Clubber, you need to put a roof on your motorcycle.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    How good is da chackin fangers ?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I've pmed a few members on this already Believe me or not juice will be their Juice is going legit, real and from now on 100
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Just like in July i will be in Detroit if ppl want to meet up then 2 im down just pm me @ just the nuts or @ juice box 69
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Soooo did at least papi chulo watch the damn video ? [view link]? debug_prerolls=false&sts=16777&utcoffset=-300&v=QdgxNkMejXo&oref=https%3A%2F%[view link]%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DQdgxNkMejXo%26itct%3DCCcQpDAYASITCIv8nOng5ckCFdTBqgodncoDVlIeZ3VjY2kgbWFraW5nIGxvdmUgdG8gdGhlIG1vbmV5&has_verified=1&layout=mobile&client=mv-google
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Damn ^ the first link works but this link is shit Lol
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    If you like papii chulo mode that video is a must Naked thick bitches
  • Jugo
    9 years ago
    I watched it
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    If Juice actually shows up in Miami, I'll buy him two lap dances at Tootsies. I know he won't show, but I figured $50 in lap dances is a couple weeks wages, so who knows maybe it'll work.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Darn it, John, I just bought a boat. Just wasn't thinking!
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    any chance we can do this the 2nd week of march instead?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    dawg, you can never have enough boats. At least come and sh op for an upgrade. GoV, I will post again in January and if there's a strong push to move the date then we will. I'm likely going to be there is weekend in February because I want to go to the boat show, but I might be able to make it back in March.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Rech you are welcome the but frankly I think Juice is more likely to show up than you are. Feel free to prove me wrong.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    JS, February 12th is the Friday before a national holiday. It is also the beginning of winter break for a lot of school kids up north. Hotels are going to be at a premium starting on that Friday and running until about the 20th. It might go easier on tusclers' wallets if you moved it a week earlier or a couple of weeks later. Not that any of these high rollers need a break on hotel costs, but $100 saved on a room night is the daytime VIP room fee at Tootsies, or at least so I've read. ;)
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    I should mention that airfares will be higher as well for those trying to travel in and out of Miami around that time.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    jack, With all the surgeries I've had in the last couple of years, haven't been riding a lot. But starting to get back into it now. :)
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Well, I do need a dinghy, JS. However, the mother of all boatshows lives in nearby Annapolis and it's a short hop to B'more from there!
  • Daybreaker
    9 years ago
    I would love to go and meet tuscl-ers! Oh god it would be a good time! Alas, too far from me. Someday!
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    rech •" ^^^^ This guy should write a book." don't encourage him he might then it will be called 'The System to get Airplane Tickets' It starts with a white three piece suit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion