tuscl

stripclub list

ButterMan
Indianapolis
Anybody ever read the comment's on stripclublist.com? man those guys are the biggest bunch of bull shitters. it makes us here at TUSCL look like PL's with integrity. You canjust make random comments on particular club's with having a username attached to it. Clown's over there claimed they have fucked every chick in the club for x amount of dollar's. Obvisously bullshit, and a good way to get a girl fired.

13 comments

• sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Stripclublist is a place for the bottom feeders of the SC world.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Haven't looked at it in years.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    i made the mistake of looking at it recently and getting in a back and forth with some moron's on there. Probably not good for my blood pressure!
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I check SCL occasionally. Pages for most clubs are a total waste, but once in a while I pick up a bit of useful intel.

tlkDo: Would you by any chance be referring to recent claims of extensive OTC activity by the fine ladies of Dancers and Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indianapolis? Those pages, for example, have been ruined by trolls.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    you got it mr deuce..LOL if you read recent comments from dancers and the brass you will probably see me in there arguing with the trolls and calling them out on there bullshit. although no user names are used like on TUSCL you can probably figure which comments are made by me:)
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Yeah, there's a major troll (Pathetic Loser) for the Hip Hugger in Kokomo on SCL. I think he also hits some of the other Kokomo club listings, too.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Lol, can you guys figures out witch comments is mine ? : )
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Juice box it ain't you man you have better shit to do:)
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Yeah the biggest issue is filtering through the bullshit to find something useful.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Lol, thanks bro...that was a complimentary : )))
  • screamineagle10
    9 years ago
    I check it out pretty often and can usually get some good info in between the so called experts retarded comments.I especially like it when someone from the club posts the daytime lineup and also to see if my club favorite is mentioned in a negative way.She runs a pretty clean act so she avoids getting dragged into the drama.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    It depends on the club. There are clubs on this site which haven't been reviewed in years, but have very recent reviews here. The opposite is also the same. The main problem as others have stated is that there is no moderation on what is posted.

There are a lot of shill postings both positive and negative about a club, and some clubs are just a constant flame war between two posters. Luckily a few of my favorite clubs are void of much useless posting. One dancer used to post who was working there each day a few years ago. The club has since gotten lame, but at the time it was very useful.

Another club there was quite a bit of good and accurate information on the dancers who worked there, including physical descriptions, what type of dance she gave, who allowed extras, who would try to milk you out of all your cash, and who were just air.

Other clubs the information on the dancers were completely inaccurate. For example my favorite at one club is very popular and there is one or more people posting under multiple handles who completely ripped her apart, and the lamest dancer at the club is talked up about how great her dances are.

There have been a few clubs in TUSCL where the information is wrong, and I have noticed a few reviews that were obviously fake. I have reported each one, and the moderators here have removed the bad posts most of the time.

For example a lot clubs I frequent had reviews pop up with a lot of bogus negative information around July through September, and I and most likely others reported them and they disappeared here. I have an idea which club was posting the reviews, especially when looking at those same clubs at stripclublist.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    Stripclublist:

The good: As mentioned, there's clubs that get ignored here. Sometimes things like raids or when a certain ladies works gets posted on some club's sites.

The bad: As mentioned, no regular log in required to post. People effectively hide behind a keyboard and the lowest forms of trolling takes place. The 'craigslist rants and raves' of strip club sites

the ugly: The site itself. I understand ad revenue supports the site but that whole website structure of surrounding the page with a hundred different banners that have to reload every time you navigate to a separate page or even refresh the page your on- its tedious and not conductive to mobile devices. Nothing says 'we don't give a fuck about our users' then the sort of medieval tedious interface they have over there, and the total disregard for the trolling that goes on in most of the club comment pages.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion