tuscl

PL Alert

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
To the surprise of no one, that would be me.

A business trip took me to a city near my ATF for a couple of days, so we visited. Yes, it was awesome. But not as awesome as the news with which she surprised *me*.

She's coming to visit family for Christmas. For two weeks. Her husband is coming as well, and my wife won't be working as much as the last time she visited, so our time will still be limited, but I think we can fit a bit of time together in that time.

Hopefully, I'll still be alive in a couple weeks.

7 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    You'll be alive as long as the Husband doesn't find you. Free girl is the only married stripper that I've ever fucked, and I still worry about him finding out.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    He knows we've had a relationship. She made it clear it was none of his business *before* they married. He's been quite sanguine about it.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Free girl and her husband had an "open relationship" so she told him that we were fucking. He got pissed, made a scene, cops were called, it got ugly. PM me if you want the detailed story. Bottom line though is be careful. He may consider it his business no matter what she says.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I'll light a candle for you, gmd.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    gmd, I'm with lopaw, hope you 2 have fun.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "Her husband is coming as well"

George, I never realized you were into three-somes. Bring extra wet-naps
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Thanks lopaw and vm. I intend to have fun. As much of it as I can fit in, though to be honest, I suspect we won't have as much time as we did when she visited last time. This visit is specifically for family.

@JS69: Like I said, so far he's been decent about it. I met him before they were married, I visited their place here before they moved, and I've talked to him on the phone briefly since they married. I'm not horribly worried about it, and she will tell me if it becomes a problem. I'm not blind to the potential, though. This ain't my first rodeo with a married woman, either.

@motorhead: lol! She's always said that one dick in the room is enough, more than enough sometimes. *Pussy* on the other hand... :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion