Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Things are changing

sharkhunter

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I once saw Death in a vision. In another more recent dream I saw a figure who was death or one of Death's servants. I pointed out Death to some others who could not see this figure. When someone finally did by me getting too close, we touched and then I became Death and my clothes changed and no one could see me. I decided at the time I shouldn't point things out to others. However I think by 2056 or less than 41 years from now, Death will have claimed over 75 to 90% of all humans on this planet. We should try to enjoy life while we have it. For Tommorrow is not a guarantee and all these people trying to repress us are fools on their way to hell.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Yes, the road to hell is paved with good intentions

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

2 Kings 19:35 NIV 35 That night the angel of the LORD went out and put to death a hundred and eighty-five thousand men in the Assyrian camp. When the people got up the next morning--there were all the dead bodies!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I died this January. They brought me back.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

^^^ this guy lol

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

To celebrate the end of the world, here is a link to REM End of the World. youtu.be

I saw a link posted on a stock blog and the SP500 closed at 2012, how ironic. Today is 12/12, almost seems to go along with everything.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Tis the truth, Juice, ask the surgeon and his nurses who brought me back to life on the operating table.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Jesus !

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

What's this got to do with strippers?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement