tuscl

Things are changing

I once saw Death in a vision. In another more recent dream I saw a figure who was death or one of Death's servants. I pointed out Death to some others who could not see this figure. When someone finally did by me getting too close, we touched and then I became Death and my clothes changed and no one could see me. I decided at the time I shouldn't point things out to others.
However I think by 2056 or less than 41 years from now, Death will have claimed over 75 to 90% of all humans on this planet.
We should try to enjoy life while we have it. For Tommorrow is not a guarantee and all these people trying to repress us are fools on their way to hell.

8 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Yes, the road to hell is paved with good intentions
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    2 Kings 19:35 NIV 35 That night the angel of the LORD went out and put to death a hundred and eighty-five thousand men in the Assyrian camp. When the people got up the next morning--there were all the dead bodies!
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    I died this January. They brought me back.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    ^^^ this guy lol
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    To celebrate the end of the world, here is a link to REM End of the World.
    https://youtu.be/u2UhvN0k74w

I saw a link posted on a stock blog and the SP500 closed at 2012, how ironic. Today is 12/12, almost seems to go along with everything.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Tis the truth, Juice, ask the surgeon and his nurses who brought me back to life on the operating table.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Jesus !
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    What's this got to do with strippers?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion