tuscl

Juice for President !!!

Saturday, December 12, 2015 8:52 AM
OK, we hashed it about Trump. What kinda firestorm can I start now. I've always played with fire, literally and figuratively. We could do worse with someone other than Juice. Hillary comes to mind, what a goddamn mess that would be if that lying bitch got in.

23 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    A dream bucket of KFC on every dining table
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    His campaign poster... [view link]
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Keep it loose, vote for juice.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    If You Must Waste Your Vote on Someone, Waste it on Juice!
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Don't pick your nose, pick Juice!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    He could spoof millions of voting machines and win in a landslide. It could all be verified electronically. The big problem is that he will need millions to get on all the ballots and to get enough attention for everyone to believe the election results. You need the people to believe that their votes still count or there could be problems.
  • Knightline
    9 years ago
    How dare you called Hillary a lying bitch. Obviously she is a liar and not ethical. But what evidence do you have that she is a bitch? Please don't insult female dogs like that!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Run Juice Run!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    What his inauguration speech would look like.... [view link]
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Knightline, have fun on the road. I have proof she is a bitch, I've got pics of her bending over for my pet German shepherd. LOL
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Sadly, I would have to vote for juice vs darn near everyone else in the race.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Juice Peez : )
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    As long as he promises to put a stage and a stripper pole in the Oval Office - he's got my vote. Chicken fangers are just the ticket!
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I just read Hillary wants to ban all fracking, kill all the jobs in Ohio, Pennsyvania, and the middle of the country that relies on the industry, basically over 5 billion dollar industry and thousands of jobs. Plus raise the price of natural gas sky high so we will all pay high prices for heat, etc. Then on part two, she said in the debate she wants to take away gun rights from most people. Basically get rid of the second amendment. She wants to get rid of as many people as possible who have guns. Not bad people or criminals, but people in general. There's a lot to go off on with her.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    If that is what Hilary is saying, then she is making a great deal of sense. SJG
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Didn't Clinton have a stripper pole in the Oval Office ???
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I'm an expert on home stripper poles. You can buy them like this 'Lill Minx. But to do it right you need at least a little bit of a stage, and so you need more than an 8' ceiling. I'll be building a home media room. :) SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Remember, if it is a home stripper pole, then the girls are not working for tips, and likewise there are no real limits. So there is no need for people to sit at the stage, and so the stage can be lower. All the stage is for is to let the girl do her set, be seen, and maybe video taped. She can be climbing on to guys and servicing them after she is done on the stage. So guys should stay some distance back from the stage. So maybe about 12" is about right. And then there are some strippers who are 6' tall barefoot. Stripping is favorable to the all shapes and sizes. So 6' plus 10" heels, and you can see that you need more than 8'. You might want colored lights overhead, speaker cabinets overhead. You can use under the stage as subwoofer back loading. And I like the way they do it as the Sunnyvale Brass Rail, plexiglass stage with fluorescent lights underneath. Also if you are making video tapes in this place, you want to record the sound of the girl's high heels as she comes to the stage and gets onto it. :) SJG Four Horseman [view link] Soul of Europe [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    @vincemichaels - Clinton was a bit more direct - as I seem to remember him simply dropping his pants and saying "suck on this cigar!" I'm paraphrasing - If Hillary gets elected - she might have a pole installed - as I think she probably enjoys watching topless dancers more than most.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Write in campaign Jewce for president. Campaign slogan; A chakken fanger in every pot, a ho on every lap !
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    In your lap is best. That's always been my point about strip clubs and not letting them "sell dances" to you. SJG Four Horseman [view link]
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Ladies and Gentlemen.....the President of The United States! [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion