tuscl

best club in Atlanta

Saturday, December 12, 2015 5:25 AM
Going to Buckhead This week and will have time to spend on the hobby. I will have a car. What are best all-around clubs? Which has hottest dancers? I prefer whites, asian, and hispanic dancers. Thank you!

21 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Follies.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I'll be at Follies today.
  • eyeamlong
    9 years ago
    Cheetah or Pink Pony,,, for hottest dancers.... However, semi hotness, and off the chart mileage, Follies day shift.
  • Knightline
    9 years ago
    Apparently nobody noticed my preference for white, asian, or hispanic dancers. I thought Follies was almost all black?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Apparently you don't read the reviews. Day shift at Follies is mixed. Night shift is black.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    What hours are good for day shift? Just curious.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    In other words, is it too slow at opening and getting too crowded or the wrong mix at 5 or 6 pm or not until say 9pm?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Club turns black around 8PM.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Cheetah for white eye candy. Follies for everything else. You can get to Follies at noon and have girls to play with. I think shadow usually comes before that. I try to get there by 1 - 2 on whenever possible.
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    day shift at follies!
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    shark, the place is going full steam right after opening. It gets more crowded as the afternoon goes on. by 3 PM you have SRO. There are usually 40+ dancers on day shift, but they drift in for the first couple of hours. Sometimes it is even higher. But even right after opening there are 15-25 dancers. Day shift is probably 50-60% white. hardly any Asians, but the rest are AA and LA.
  • Mr. Ed
    9 years ago
    Is Blondie still at the Clermont?
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    I hear Clermont Lounge is the best ATL club. You should try it out.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I just need a really fast spaceship now. :) Need to find some aliens to hijack. I can imagine a new movie coming out called "Dude, where'd our spaceship go?"
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Good drugs?
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Cheetah, definitely.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Knightline, I thought Tattletales was just brilliant! I didn't try Follies because my dancer preferences are similar to yours! Since I had other things to do during the day and couldn't get to the club before it shifted to being a black club I went to Tattletales! I probably should have tried Cheetah to, but didn't get around to it!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Dancer 95 - Sounds like a typical SW response. I've known dancers that have quit Cheetah and come back to Follies because they couldn't make any money.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Pfft, shadowcat. He asked for club with the hottest dancers and I gave him one. Maybe they moved to Follies because they were nice-looking but not gorgeous/had no sales skills hence couldn't compete with top-girls at Cheetah. I will never believe that Cheetah with its high-rollers doesn't offer good earning potential.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    It appears to me that clubs that are well-liked by custies are often not well-liked by dancers; and vice-versa – i.e. seems more often than not what makes a club “good” for a dancer is the opposite of what makes it good for a customer.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I like Cheetah. But I only go there for eye candy, and then the next afternoon I usually go to Follies to TCOB. The Follies girls get most of my money. But I can see how inexperienced PLs would blow their cash wad at cheetah out of ignorance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion