tuscl

Another Bucket of Chackin

I'm fucking up a perfect bucket of KFC 12 piece. That's not a statement that I make lightly. I've only seen a half dozen buckets of chackin in person that I honestly consider a perfect10. And the most I've ever gotten with the others was a mediocre greezy shirt. But this ones different. Cause this one is the original KFC

JNT

13 comments

• warhawks
    9 years ago

I prefer xxx-tra crispy.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    U like my john smith parody
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    What happens when Shadow tries to score with the perfect bucket...lol

http://www.craveonline.com/images/storie…
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lmfao !!!!!
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @just_the_nuts “U like my john smith parody”

your post is totally fucking retarded. congratulations, you have captured his style perfectly without over doing it.

any more retarded and it would have crossed the line into insanity which of course would be a perfect parody of that psycho rapist nut job san_jose_guy
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    ^ Dougster lmfao
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Lmfao
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    My fart is still loading
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Lol. Fuck that faggot johnsmith69!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    This thread is absolutely ace! I thought it would be kind of stupid based on the title, but when I realized it was a JohnSmith69 parody I laughed my ass off!
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Haha, never noticed it.
    I'm glad the perfect dream stripper isn't full of hidden MSG in the secret recipe like KFC has. I used to love KFC until I realized it was the hidden MSG in it that gave me an upset stomach within hours of eating it. It tasted real good going down but I guess a DS could be like KFC. It may look real good, taste real good, but give you a bad taste of indigestion when you look at your wallet or time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion