tuscl

OT: Poker voting on move to make

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Pre-flop 6 limpers in the pot at $100 a piece plus antes for a total of $1,000 in the pot..you have $2,000 and last to act

You look down at your hand and see https://www.instagram.com/p/_ImYKXNQS3/

What do you do ?

13 comments

• ime
    9 years ago
    Cash ot tourney?
  • ime
    9 years ago
    *or
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    $100 tournament sit n go with 10 ppl first place is $500
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    5 ppl are left in tournament and the bubble is 3rd to cash and break even
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Play it low and try to nail them at the end
  • ime
    9 years ago
    How can there be 5 left if 6 limped in prior? If short stacked may need to raise 2 or 2.5 times the blind hard to say without seeing how the table is.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Too bad you aren't actually in the tournament, unless you got a hand transplant and are at Foxwoods, ha.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Lol, i know right...im playing online

My game play is to shove all in with pocket 8s and last to act big blind on them limpers

Punish those limp dick bitches
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    I make a part time income playing online sit n go tournament and MTT
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    also please excuse my error...but c"mone mang u understand bruh
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Might as well just hand your chips to the other players and say good night if you're going to go all-in for 2k on a pair of 8s with 6 other people still in the pot and a pre-raise pot of 1k.

You will likely get at least 2 and probably more calls on that bet. The first call will likely be someone with a decent hand, but hesitant due to a weaker betting position, who thinks (rightly) that you are just trying to leverage the dealer button. Then he/she will be followed by at least one or two others who feel pot committed as the pot keeps growing.

Then you'll be there silently praying for a low card flop or, better yet, an 8 to pop up. That's exactly when the flop will come up A Q 9.

But even if a miracle happened and the flop came up in your favor, you've now pissed away all your chips and have no more ammo, which leaves the others to just ride it out until they catch something.

So basically, the odds are way against you coming out of that hand on top. ;)
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I would not go all in here. A lot depends on what read you have on the other players. Are they playing lots of pots? are they willing to play any two cards despite a raise? I want to see a flop, with that hand. It's hard to make a pair so you have good equity in trying to keep a couple guys in the pot and milk some money out of them if the board texture is in your favor. But I like to play pots as I feel pretty good about my ability to read players and put opponents on a range of hands.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    pre-raise pot of 1k.

I said nothing about a raise...they all limped...it's a safe and very profitable move.....stop trolling Rick

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion