tuscl

Christmas Wishlist: Stripper Edition

Clackport
Washington
Christmas is coming up. Is there any strippers that you haven't fucked yet, that you would like to fuck before Christmas?

There's two for me.

My CF comes to mind, I haven't fucked her yet. We had a couple of OTC dates planned in the past, but she flaked on me in the last minute. In the next couple of weeks I'm gonna try really hard to get in those panties.

A long time favorite of mine recently broke up with her boyfriend of 12 years. I see the difference now, her lapdances are a lot better now. She is a 33 year old MILF with two kids but she looks like she's 25. The past couple of weeks she has giving me OTC signals like crazy. She invited me to a ugly sweater party at her house on Saturday, we'll see if I can seal the deal after her party.

What about you?

5 comments

• rickthelion
    9 years ago
    I give the female hairless apes exactly what they want - BSLC. I've yet to meet a female hairless ape that doesn't become a slut for BSLC.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    All I want for Christmas is a big booty ho.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Damn, now there's a group of exceptionally gorgeous babes I've met over the years in strip clubs. Gwen, several women from Players, several women from The Penthouse Club, several from The Flight Club, several from Bogarts, Dear sweet, Danni. Damn, I miss that babe !!! She is my ATF, we had a lot of fun before she moved far, far, away.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    "Is there any strippers that you haven't fucked yet"

Only the ugly ones.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    My Christmas wish is always the same: For it to be over.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion