tuscl

What pct of the time do you not get any dances?

sflguy123
Florida
Wednesday, December 9, 2015 3:59 PM
I was at a small club today, which is very hit and miss, and got zero dances. Three girls asked but none were my type. I was there approx 1 hr 15 min hoping a girl would show up who I knew or was my type(girls come and go randomly at this place). Ironically on this day when I walked in a regular of mine was at the bar but she was just stopping by not working, wants me back on Friday. So I'd say approx 20-25% of the time I get no dances.

26 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I'd say 2% or less I get no-dances – and this is if I hit a mixed club but there are no black-chicks and I just don't feel like spending $25 on cut-songs on a white-chick.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I used to always get dances. Well, maybe 90% of the time I'd find a girl I was interested in. Lately though, I've been much more discerning. I'll stay through the rotation of girls on shift. But more and more, it seems like I'm not finding the ones who I'd spend money on anymore. A lot of that is just coming with experience as I'm more cautious and picky than I was when I first started out clubbing. Now a days, it takes more and more to get me to do VIP with a dancer. So I find myself many times now just getting a few beers and watching the show.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    warhawks, doing less dances and less VIP's, does that mean you are there more to carefully select a girl and get to know her some, for OTC? SJG Stevie Wonder ★ Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing [view link]
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    To some extent, it depends on the club. At alcohol clubs, I probably go months if not years between trips that end in a no-joy as far as dances. I almost always have an appointment with a fave already, or I'm going on a day when there's relatively more girls. different with the extras no-alcohol clubs. There, high touch or extras dances are often the only draw, there's not going to be extended conversation or other fun, so I'm far more picky on who I'll hang out iwth and spend money on
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    To some extent, it depends on the club. At alcohol clubs, I probably go months if not years between trips that end in a no-joy as far as dances. I almost always have an appointment with a fave already, or I'm going on a day when there's relatively more girls. different with the extras no-alcohol clubs. There, high touch or extras dances are often the only draw, there's not going to be extended conversation or other fun, so I'm far more picky on who I'll hang out iwth and spend money on
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    It's very rare that I don't get at least a few dances. Often I have some favs lined up to visit. Plus I tend to go to night shift at higher end clubs so a total lack of talent is unlikely.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Our local clubs are no touching. So what they could do in a dance is nothing more than what they did on stage. So I do greatly enjoy them on stage and I do feed them a steady stream of money. So I have also paid girls the full $20 dance fee just to sit and talk with me, in the front room. Oh well! At least sometimes we have had these underground Mexican bar shows. Maybe now after the San Jose bust, people will finally believe me. Now at those shows the girls just come around and dance. They don't ask permission, they just do it. Then they let you know they want money, $1. So there I always let each of the girls have some time dancing for me. The whole thing is lots of fun. Also, dancers experienced in all sorts of venues insist that they make more money at those places than at the "wanna dance" $20 a song places. At the latter, they spend their time talking and fraternizing. But at these $1 at a time places, there is zero down time. They just go from one guy to the next, and they never ask permission. If you want to say something into the girl's ear, you usually can. But she will still be metering in money. I loved it! And then of course at these underground venues, most of the girls were trying to set up OTC's. SJG more Stevie Wonder [view link]
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    It used to be I always got one, unless I showed up too late or something. If I go to any of my top 3 clubs, it's guaranteed, but if I step away from one of them, it's probably only half the time. I rarely do that, though.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    I agree with the "Depends" on the club. I've got some clubs that the mileage is so low and prices so jacked i only go with the idea of drinking, stage tipping only the girls or girl i want to work on for a very unlikely OTC arrangement. Then i got other clubs it's so high mileage and cheap i always show up with money to play on. One thing that is always 100 in my game is those Kripa white and juicey Chackin Fangers
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Probably about 10% of the time. Usually due to lack of dancers that are my type, but sometimes it happens if there are hot dancers that either don't make themselves available or are being fuckoe'd by a RIL so they never free up.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    RIL ? [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    RIL = Regular In Love You gotta keep up with our urban SC slang!
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    A very small percentage, around once or twice a year, not counting when I am out of town and never been to a club. I go often enough that I know which clubs to visit and which days not to visit, and I switch to new clubs when I notice one of my regular spots has started to decline.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Depends for me as well. I almost did not get any dances at my favorite club last week because every girl came at me with "wanna dance". I was there almost two hours. I had my eye on one girl and she finally came in my direction So i got dances with her and then one of my favorites started her shift and she saved the day. It's rare I can't find one dancer to get dances with but I've had it happen three times this year.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    I never buy dances im only at the club for the free buffet
  • DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    Very rarely. I can usually find at least one or two women I want to get a dance from, even though I'm really picky about body type. However, my last visit, I had trouble spotting anyone I was excited to get a dance from, even though there were lots of dancers working. I was about to walk out without a dance and then I spotted one of my favorite dancers, just in time. She's so hot. Made my day.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "I never buy dances im only at the club for the free buffet" [view link]
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Historically about half the time. Actually,if I go at night I rarely buy dances,during the day I often do, although sometimes the dayshift talent is lacking.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    " RIL = Regular In Love" Thank you. But I kind of suspect that you are being sarcastic, maybe? Someone who is in love with a stripper so he comes to her club. Isn't that guy also a looser? Otherwise he would just see her outside. So maybe the slacker, stoner, loser definition is derived from Regular In Love? SJG Nirvana [view link]
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    Depends on the club. For my fav club, I'd said less than 10% of the time I don't get something. There have been times that I didn't want to settle, but usually I'm down for something. For my #2 club, there has to be a dancer that I'm really interested in. Prices are a little bit higher than I'd like, and mileage isn't as good as I'd like. I'd say I'm averaging 50/50 at that club.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'm so high that I read all of SJG's posts on this thread. Time to quit smokin.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    At my favorite club I never leave without dances. The last time I went to a different club, I didn't get any dances.
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    The percentage is a lot higher nowadays. Dancer quality has taken a turn for the worse.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Silly Mo"Head lmfao
  • etsutwigg222
    9 years ago
    30% of time no dances. But 80% of time bj
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion