shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

12 comments

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Not brilliant!
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    There's not many life forms lower than whores that rob customers. They are below pond life.
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    Can $600,000 of stuff in a watch really tell you the time 600,000 times better?
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    This situation is going to cost this guy more than $600,000. It's probably going to cost him half his stuff in the divorce.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Instead of spending 600K on a fucking watch, he should have spent it on a much better class of hooker
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Those women were the best he could do? He'd likely do better in the hotel bar, easily.

Have you every stayed at a really nice hotel, frequented the bar, and not seen a few hotties there? I see them and know that some are up for fun, and it isn't difficult to do.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Couldn't agree more with you Clubber. Cheap whores are nothing but trouble.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Why would you put your stuff in the safe and then not lock it? But a better question is why the fuck do you need a $600,000 watch?? I would imagine it would be easy to track down as they would be little or no market for it unlike a $5000 Rolex. If that were me I would not have taken it off because for that kind of money it should be immune to anything that could happen while in bed with two strippers. Unless the idiot did not own the watch and had sold it to someone else or maybe there were no strippers and he is just turning in an insurance claim!
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    The dude is stupid. Bling doesn't steal bling. Oh wait, the bling were women.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Easy explaination.

He wasp my at the strip club for the music...
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^
    Fucking IPhone...

He was only at the strip club for the music.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Ah yes, the wicked web of trouble we weave. Dude, you are truly fucked !!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion