tuscl

Orlando area dances

Mrossi623
Massachusetts
Hey guys coming down to Orlando in January. From what it seems, the area doesn't allow lap dances. Where do you recommend I go for the full experience? How far outside of Orlando?

17 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Closest area is about 1 hour east in Cocoa Beach – 3 clubs there with good dances/mileage:

+ Lido – mostly white-girls – seems to be liked the most in the area – I believe daytime dances may now be $10 and nighttime $20

+ Inner Room - $10 dances all the time – chill laid-back place but very smoky – girls are a notch below Lido girls but friendly and accommodating – dayshift is mostly white; nightshift mostly black but still a decent # of white dancers

+ Cheaters – kinda in b/w Inner Room and Lido - $20 dances – IDK much about this club

Lido seems to be the best and perhaps Inner Room may be the most popular b/c of its value – and yeah – Orlando is only good for seeing and not touching.

NO VIP areas in the 3 clubs (city ordinance I imagine); but good dance mileage and takeout is doable.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Papi suggested to go right, I suggest to go left (although it's a longer drive). If you're able to make it to Tampa you will enjoy your strip club experience much more.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah – Tampa has better options but I think it's about 2x the distance – most people in Orlando choose Cocoa Beach b/c of the shorter distance – and the drive to Tampa can be a pain (heavy-ass traffic and toll roads).
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    About 20 or so extra miles to Tampa, and in my experience, worth it. Orlando used to be OK, but Cocoa was worth the drive even back then. Tampa has always been a step ahead in my book.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    If I only had one day to do either then I'd head straight to Mons Venus in Tampa.
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    Mons...... as a start, then across the street to 2001 and "finish" up at Scarletts for easy access to I-4 back to Mouse Town.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Long,

An excellent route, although, if possible a stop at Thee Dollhouse could be advisable.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Orlando clubs are a waste of time, IMO. Like the others say, take the long road to the Tampa area or head East to Cocoa Beach.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    I'd rather go to a theme park than an Orlando strip club.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Having been a resident of Florida and visitor (1-3 weeks, each year since 1975) I would say Orlando is the worst strip club venue on earth. Tampa is resting on their reputation earned 15 years ago and isn't worth the drive. I recommend the Inner Room Cabaret in Cocoa Beach, a venue I first went to in 1980. It used to be my favorite club in America, but has gone downhill seriously in the last 5 years. Less talent, very smokey, far less contact and a truly shitty clientele. Having said that we used to have our yearly golf trip on the west coast of Florida and still drove 330 miles round trip. Golf trip was moved to Cocoa because the club wouldn't move to Holiday. The $10 dances are a great value, despite the absolutely no privacy at all and yes we will go 6 nights in a row this March since my buddy bought a house within 2 blocks.
  • shanny72
    9 years ago
    Longball's advice is solid for Tampa. If you take I-4 the trip from Orlando to Tampa is as short as 70 minutes, traffic could add another 30.
  • RossVa
    9 years ago
  • RossVa
    9 years ago
    that should have been a link to the Inner Room
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Tampa def has more choices but l really like the laid-back vibe of Cocoa Beach and also its laid-back SCs,
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    OP - due both - east *and* west
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Well, since ski said he drove 330 for "Less talent, very smokey, far less contact and a truly shitty clientele.", you might try about 500 for Tootsie's! :)
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    Papi- The last I looked, Beeline Xpressway to CCB is toll road. Assuming OP is staying at MCO airport hotel, he can avoid the toll portion of 528 by going west on Sand Lake Rd., then south on John Young Parkway to pick up 528 and I4, going to Tampa. If he heads out to club between 4pm-8pm, I'd bite the bullet and pick up 417 toll road south of the airport. That way, you miss most of the Disney traffic.
    I'll endorse prior poster suggestion to warm up at the Mons, then cap it off at 2001 and/or Scarletts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion