Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Matching a holiday

Itsmytime

I’ve had enough and I can’t take it any more

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Today is Pearl Harbor day, so my dancer will be Asian. And, it's Hanukkah this week, so I'll find a Jewish dancer as well. For Presidents' Day I'll find a Lewinski lookalike. Others?

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

It's Christmas time; which means white-snow; so I think I will get dances from black dancers.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Good luck on finding a Jewish dancer.

Valentines Day - dancer dressed in all red

St Pats Day - redhead dancer

Easter - find a dancer that was a former Playboy Bunny, well maybe one that at least applied to be one

Halloween - find the meanest dancer you can - someone in the club probably calls her a "witch"

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

For July 4 I choose a dancer who lets me explode my fireworks inside her body,

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Papi you've got it backwards. You should be going after the dancers with the Snow White skin. You don't know what you're missing.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I've tried JS; I've tried -- once you go black ...

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I've never heard any dancer say "Once you've tried Juice..."

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Last week I gave thanks for what she was giving.

Profile picture for likes2look
likes2look
•

You can have Lewinski for Presidents' Day. I'll take a Marilyn Monroe type please. Kennedy is a president that I can admire.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Think I'll skip Labor Day.

Pregnant dancers? Ewwww...

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Get a HJ from a tranny on April Fools Day

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ LOL - SURPRISE!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

MLK Day - Go clubbing with Papi_Chulo.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ better to do it on Black Friday :)

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

One year on Cinco de Mayo, I bought a lap dance with a Mexican girl, or at least a Mexican American girl.

Profile picture for TheFword
TheFword
•

It's Pearl Harbor Day, I plan to have a Japanese dancer sneak up and blow the hell out of me.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Good luck on finding a Jewish dancer.

^ Haha, how about a mixed Jewish/Eskimo dancer?

Several years ago I actually ran into one. She had an exotic Asian look, she was cute, fun, and had a great personality so I spent some time with her and bought some dances. She let me bend the rules and cuddled me while we conversed. I honestly think that she liked me and we somewhat clicked on a personal level.

I blew it though. After her stage set she came back to my table telling me she was going to freshen up and be right back. Just about then the Jack I had been drinking started to kick in and knowing that I had a 35 mile drive back home through state trooper territory I ended up leaving before she came back out. I went back a couple days later to see her again and was told she had quit. Never saw her again. I should have got her number but I hadn't planned on leaving so suddenly and didn't expect that the Jack was going to hit me the way it did that night and I knew that if I hung around any longer I could have serious problems driving home later. One of my rare strip club regrets.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

For Ramadan, I'll get a Muslim stripper. If I'm lucky she'll do extras, which means taking off her veil.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement