tuscl

Sometimes I wish i could tell strippers the truth.

ButterMan
Indianapolis
At one of my regular club's there is a pretty big "click' of strippers. they hang out some and you will see them together on facebook. This particular click is mostly a bunch of "good girls" from what I can tell . And they talk bad about other girls in the club for doing extra's or making out with guys. And they assume that there group is clean as a whistle and would never do anything like that, let alone OTC with a customer. Little do they know one of there click members and an A list girl in the club has been my regular OTC girl for almost a year..LOL! I'd never tell because it would ruin everything but sometimes I wish I could burst there bubble just to see the reaction.

26 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I think this is a female thing – i.e. having clicks and talking bad about other girls no-matter what it may be (being slutty; how they dress; etc).
  • ArtCollege
    9 years ago
    the word is clique.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Damn – where's that edit button Founder is supposed to incorporate so I can clique on it.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    You should hear what they say about the warts on Papi's dick.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ not as bad as what they say about the warts on your ass - you know - from taking that dick you take from time to time.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    I thought the word was cunt
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Grease is the word
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Damn – where's that edit button Founder is supposed to incorporate so I can clique on it."

Brilliant!
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Lol, yea that was brilliant usage
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Agree, that was brilliant Papi
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Yes, Papi's command of the english language is second only to Juice....
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    I know of a club that has a group of girls like this. They are also the ones dating/sleeping with the bouncers.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I never believe a thing I see on line or from a dancer, so things like this are normal. You don't need to be an ass and out your OTC partner. Leave that for the mean spirited among us.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I think they are referred to as Mean Girls
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    They like to divide into Good Girls versus Bad Girls. They do this an any and all situations.

So what you need to learn how to do is to play the two groups off against each other.

SJG

Chamber's Brothers - Time Has Come Today
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHfB63ln…
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    I've had a couple of favorites over the years who were among the club favorites and pulled similar shit. One in particular would tell me which girls she thought were "whores" even as she planned on visiting with me after her shift. It baffles the mind sometimes.

But, like you, I kept my mouth shut, though certainly not for any altruistic reasons. One thing I have learned in smaller locals clubs is how much play a regular can get from the best talent when he has a rep for keeping his mouth shut - a lesson I apply religiously now in all my adventures.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    One of a girl's greatest pleasures is to lie. Especially the hot ones. Just for the fuck of it.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    - sometimes I wish strippers would tell me the truth!!!!!!! lol
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Nice work Papi
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... Papi's command of the english language is second only to Juice....”

My command of the English-language is just fine – I too wish I could tell strippers the tooth
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Click with the right clique

http://youtu.be/Lq6g5qwAPv8
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    "You couldn't handle the truth"
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    "Square Pegs" - who the fuck admits to writing that!!! Horrible.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    the ones that hark the loudest usually are the sluttiest.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    It's like a little microcosm of stripperweb. Cuntiness towards all the "dirty" dancers, when they themselves are also doing extras, etc., and just posing for their friends
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    I was always a "good girl" dancer. In fact most guys wondered what I was doing there half the time. (Happened out of desperation for money long story.) I was never a slut or person to sleep around when I started stripping I only even ever had sex with two different guys (nothing casual both came about cause of being in a relationship. ) I knew going into it that there would be the "dirty girls", and "mean girl" I first incountered the latter though. When I finally did come across my first dirty girl I never would have thought she was until I did a doubles lap dance with her! I know she mentioned having to do extra stuff in the past before, but never really pictured it till then. It can be surprising to find out who will do what. And girls always gossip about each other I knew to mean girls that talk to me about each other behind one another's back all the time. And I knew the others talked about me. I always played the neutral party and fixed most girl drama issues.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion