Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Dinner Last Night with DS

just_the_nuts

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (36)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Was it a candle-light dinner?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Looks like you had a JS69 evening did you eat too much pussy you need to get into the gym for a double session pussy is the high calorie pink meat

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

She looks happy to be with a real mane.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

How was the main-course – you know – the chacken fangers

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Every photo you post is so high resolution that you can see the love that woman has for you in her eyes! Absolutely brilliant!

You should marry her and ask the caterer to plant the meal for the reception around chicken fangers!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

To 4got I would rather have lamb chops for the appetizers if you don't mind

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Fish was on the menu.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Did it include dining at the Y

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ I'm sure Juice has an answer

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ check you PM box - wala!

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol, you guys crack me up....I've been busy construction a Article for tuscl while my DS was at work

What's the question ?

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Yes

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lmfaosmdhrolf

Profile picture for DivorcedDude
DivorcedDude
•

Nuts, honest question. Not being a wiseass. Do you really have 802 followers on instagram or did you create 802 fake accounts to follow yourself?

If they are real followers, that's impressive.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Juice is an enigma

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

“…Until I see her cunt, I have to assume shes a tranny …”

Nothing wrong with that; what matters is what’s on the inside – as Juice will tell ya; “a hole it’s a hole”

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol, papi

Divorced dude im the real deal

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^^ fuck you jackie

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Tell your mom im flying in to Denver Tuesday joe...bitch better pick me up too

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ hey - moms are off-limits

Profile picture for DivorcedDude
DivorcedDude
•

Impressive nuts. Your photo shopping skills are pretty funny too.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Joe's mummy is Da best at sloppy

Divorced Dude lol yea it's cracking me up to

Rech and john smithers is jealous

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

A picture of Joe's mommy with my nuts

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Rech lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Just the nuts is a compulsive Fibber

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I have obtained from a reliable source the real dinner-pic of Juice and his DS:

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

Omg ! Nuts went papi mode lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I'm having serious doubts about all these pictures.

I think they are all fake. lol.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I agree nuts is full of shit

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Nuts your Instagram gets taken down before I can even check the link! Let's see that coffee chick named already!!!

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

aww you took it down

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Give me a sec..i will put it back up

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Their yea go

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Yea

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I can't tell, is that an Applebees you two are at?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement