tuscl

Wiseguy has been discovered.

Tuesday, January 20, 2004 2:48 PM
This information was validated by obtaining and comparing IP addresses and information he openly offered on other sex forums. I will not devuldge his real name or location because that is not important. Many people come on various boards and the may be jerks, creeps or even assholes. That's okay. But I draw the line with these posters who actually commit domestic violence in the real world. Wiseguys criminal history is appalling and I cannot subject myself to carousing with such a low life. I may hit nerves. I may piss people off. But I am no felon. There is nothing to gain by conversing with such individuals. There is a difference between posts with shock value and people who do wrong in the real world. RL, Niceass, Varacious and myself are only people who speak there minds and some don't like it. But when you have people like Wiseguy who believes that its okay to commit real life crimes and then pose in forums as the "real" good guy that is where it all has to stop. Posting on forums is fun. You often don't know the good guys from the bad. Some people post for fun and some have serious life threatening problems. Be careful out there. A little research has opened my eyes to how people who seem to be no threat may have serious issues beyond your wildest imagination. Ihave no personal grips with anyone here. Life is too much fun. Yoda gets picked on because he like to play defender of the board. And of course anyone who takes things on a board so seriously has to be a real life loser. So he's fun to pick on. Good luck to all of you. Wiseguy has serious issues and cannot tell the difference between reality in fiction. Finding out all this information about him after he constantly asked for personal data makes me wonder what his real intentions where. Be safe and never give out any personal information about yourselves. EVER!

30 comments

• Kingpin
    20 years ago
    WiseGay is confused. He's the sign of desparation. When he isn't saving pennies for stripclub cover he gets lonely.
  • WiseGuy
    20 years ago
    ...gutter humor. The sign of a comics desperation.
  • Mouse
    20 years ago
    It was really loose when she first met wiseASS - her uterus was in her panties. But, since wiseASS, things have tightened-up considerably; in fact, she keeps asking, "is it in yet, is it in yet?"
  • Clean and Sober
    20 years ago
    WG, how loose is your stripper GF's pussy?
  • Yoda's Wife
    20 years ago
    Mr. Wiseguy.. Please keep away from my darling little Yoda. Sir, you are a very bad,crooked and dangerous person. I have read all those terrible reports on your crimes against humanity that you've so casually comitted. So please do not attempt to murder myself or Yoddy.
  • WiseGuy
    20 years ago
    ...Welcome to WiseGuys school for story telling, reading and self assuring fools. I give a B+ for effort.
  • Mouse
    20 years ago
    Yes, but KP, WiseAss is so entertaining here. Don't be too harsh on him, he might freak-out and leave the Board. What will the posters do without WissAss to kick around?
  • WiseGuy
    20 years ago
    ...it seems my existence here gives meaning to Kingpussy's and Mousy's life.
  • Kingpin
    20 years ago
    WiseGay is trying to tell us he's a molesting teacher. Notice his obsession with sentences. This sick fuck is disgusting. He's on the sexual offenders list. This gay fuck doesn't know when to stop. Just like when he's eyeing kids you gross bastard. He couldn't stop then and he can't stop now. Notice his passion with these post. Well his passion for being a sick bastard is much worse. He sits with dancers and puts ghb in their drinks and posts about it on the net. What a sick fuck.
  • WiseGuy
    20 years ago
    ...Kingpussy needs a new comedy routine. This 7th grade level of insults ("you", "you've" and "your") has been used over and over and over and over again.
  • WiseGuy
    20 years ago
    ...LMAO. Thanks for contributing to the show Mousy. Keep trolling fools.
  • Kingpin
    20 years ago
    WiseGay can't read. YOU'VE BEEN DISCOVERED LOSER! STOP PLAYING ON YOUR WIFES COMPUTER! Yep that's right. Wife. That big fat slob of a wife you have.
  • Kingpin
    20 years ago
    Everyone can read between the lines but WiseAss. What a damn loser. I agree with Mouse. Your transparent like a ziplock bag. Go home fag.
  • Mouse
    20 years ago
    Come on WiseASS, nobody buys your "I'm too cool to react" ACT. You're EGO is getting hammered, and it's EATING you up in inside. You think you so fucking smart - instead you're so obvious. GIVE US A BREAK!
  • WiseGuy
    20 years ago
    ...<yawn> keep trolling for a reaction fools. I'm enjoying the show.
  • Homer Simpson
    20 years ago
    You know Kingpin - you hit the nail on the head! A LOT of these guys who post here, have this 'fantasy' about being either married to a stripper OR living with one! My God! WAKE UP!! I've had these so-called 'married strippers' dance for me, and trust me they were the most 'sluttest' dances I ever had!! Esp. the one with the 2 kids and LAZY unempolyed husband. And besides that SAME married stripper told me that she brings home 'other' strippers to have a threesome with with hubby. Lucky guy! it must be nice to have a wife PIMPING for him! So please Wiseguy, do't get mad and kill me or burn my house down! We ALL know of YOUR criminal past. May God have mercy on your demented soul..........
  • Kingpin
    20 years ago
    Half of you are married to strippers and the other half dream about it. The only difference is that one half don't realize they are just dreaming. Wake the fuck up you fucking morons!
  • WiseGuy
    20 years ago
    ..uummmm Kingpussy in case you did not know, brent is married to a former stripper. Be nice to him and his girl.
  • Kingpin
    20 years ago
    TGG, your funny. I'm pretty sure everyone else knew I was reffering to dancers who say they are late with bills but really are just low on drug money. It's okay though. If you never realize most dancers are full of it then it will be fun for you to throw you money away. Have a blast at it.
  • WiseGuy
    20 years ago
    Kingpussy i'm sure most everyone is aware that you would let your own family starve before you gave out any money to anyone in need. Thats Ok, I'm sure i'll one day see you broke and alone on the street corner with a sign saying "will whine and insult for food". Brent perhaps you can explain kingpussy's "truth" in recent post of his like this to Dusty ---"Did your husband guess who your last customer was? When you kissed him? How do you kiss your kids when your mouth smell like cum? Listerine doesn't wash away your twisted moral ways. Is it worth it making only $50 a night for all the pimples you get on your ass from lap dances for guys with semen filled pants?". His message is always made up without substance or merit, kind of like him.
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    I don't see anything wrong with helping a woman with honest hospital bills (pay them directly, and check out the ladies insurance) if a man chooses of his own accord to do so. Human compassion is never a sign of weakness...just make sure it's an honest need, and don't give the lady the money directly. Being a "good guy" does not mean you allow yourself to be taken for a ride...
  • Kingpin
    20 years ago
    Thanks Brent. And I do it because I know although Yoda and WiseGay give me a hassle ( because they are hopeless fools ) there are many that wise up and bank the money they would have otherwise given to help a dancer pay for her back hospital bills or late rent.
  • WiseGuy
    20 years ago
    ...<grin> seems like Kingpussy is scared that my access and resources are greater than his. Care to tell me just a little bit about yourself KP? ...<grin>
  • Brent
    20 years ago
    I like to see kingpin being serious and caring for once and appreciate the warning. I read this board every few days and comment occasionally, but nothing long or serious. I actually enjoy Kingpin's rants and some of it is quite true with added filth for shock value, I just think he has one message overall "Don't be a fool", all of his posts warn about not being a fool to or over something. It's cynical, but a viewpoint.
  • Kingpin
    20 years ago
    Wow, I think that's the sweetest thing Yoda has ever said about me. I'm a creative moron. Maybe just a moron with a lot of access and resources. I wouldn't care usually to dig up info on someone. But WiseGuy did quite a few things that fall under the suspicious category. So I had to look further. If you're not asking me for my business address and constantly emailing for personal information I can just assume you're here to be heard and have a good time. That's all it should ever be. With Wiseguys background it would be unreasonable and foolish to consider him harmless. That's why you will never see me respond to any of his posts.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    Kingpin. You're a moron. A creative moron, but a moron none the less...
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    Hey Kingpin, it takes one to know one. From your comments on this board, you see women as a source of income, not as worthy human beings in their own right. Also, I wonder about your own felony record...isn't pandering a felony?
  • WiseGuy
    20 years ago
    Kingpussy, i like this angle of imaginative insults much better. It shows much more creativity. Can i hold you to your word about not "carousing with such a low life" on this forum?
  • Mouse
    20 years ago
    KP, you make serious accusations, but you have not provided specifics of the crimes nor how you came by this information. It is only reasonable to ask for these specifics, before any of this can be believed.
  • Clean and Sober
    20 years ago
    I believe it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion