tuscl

Katee Life dancing to "Radar Love" (again)

MrDeuce
Illinois
I have posted a version of this video before, from a much sketchier website, but if you're an aficionado of big tits, watching Katee Life dance topless never gets old. The song, of course, is "Radar Love" (1973) by the Dutch band Golden Earring. The video is from YouTube (!).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH9MfThE…

At 3:03 Katee removes the shirt and frees the puppies, but her virtue (and yours) is preserved due to two strategically placed black dots that more or less cover her nipples. This conceals the facts that she (a) has large breasts and (b) is dancing topless. Somehow the dots move exactly in sync with those magnificent melons (which are doing a lot of moving!). How does one edit such dots into a video, and where do I apply for that job?

13 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Thank god for girls like this.....
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    My question is where does she dance. I wanna take her to the VIP.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    VM, she dances only at www.kateelife.com . . . . welcome back to TUSCL!
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Brilliant!
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Wow!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Brilliant!"

Double brilliant! ;)
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    If black dot nipples are NOT your thing: http://www.xvideos.com/video16251033/wha…
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Now we just need one without the auto-wedgie panties.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Thanks, ilbbaicnl! I've seen this version, too, but wanted to show what's allowed on YouTube these days. I rather like the panties. There's something endearing about a beautiful big-breasted girl dancing so enthusiastically in teeny panties to a 40+-year-old song, complete with air guitar and air drum. But what the *fuck* is the aural monstrosity that replaces "Radar Love" in the xvideos.com version of the video?
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Sounds like somebody's not a s Dubstep fan.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Sounds like somebody's not a s Dubstep fan."

I'm glad I watched the xvideos with the volume off!
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    No dubstep, no brostep, no house (electronic or otherwise), no future garage. Just no.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    vm,

I'd prefer MG. She is more "balanced".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion