Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Katee Life dancing to "Radar Love" (again)

MrDeuce
MrDeuce6157270

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I have posted a version of this video before, from a much sketchier website, but if you're an aficionado of big tits, watching Katee Life dance topless never gets old. The song, of course, is "Radar Love" (1973) by the Dutch band Golden Earring. The video is from YouTube (!).

At 3:03 Katee removes the shirt and frees the puppies, but her virtue (and yours) is preserved due to two strategically placed black dots that more or less cover her nipples. This conceals the facts that she (a) has large breasts and (b) is dancing topless. Somehow the dots move exactly in sync with those magnificent melons (which are doing a lot of moving!). How does one edit such dots into a video, and where do I apply for that job?

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Thank god for girls like this.....

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

My question is where does she dance. I wanna take her to the VIP.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

VM, she dances only at kateelife.com . . . . welcome back to TUSCL!

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Brilliant!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Wow!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"Brilliant!"

Double brilliant! ;)

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•
Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Now we just need one without the auto-wedgie panties.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Thanks, ilbbaicnl! I've seen this version, too, but wanted to show what's allowed on YouTube these days. I rather like the panties. There's something endearing about a beautiful big-breasted girl dancing so enthusiastically in teeny panties to a 40+-year-old song, complete with air guitar and air drum. But what the fuck is the aural monstrosity that replaces "Radar Love" in the xvideos.com version of the video?

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Sounds like somebody's not a s Dubstep fan.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"Sounds like somebody's not a s Dubstep fan."

I'm glad I watched the xvideos with the volume off!

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

No dubstep, no brostep, no house (electronic or otherwise), no future garage. Just no.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

I'd prefer MG. She is more "balanced".

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement