tuscl

Plus Size Strip Clubs in NYC

Hello,
I stand 5'8 at 200 even and I am finding it very hard to find a club to work at in NYC. I can dance and I am very flexible but everywhere I go you have to be either latin pr skinny with a fake ass. Anyone have any ideas??????

15 comments

• Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Errrmm, I don't mean to sound like a bitch but very few men wants to see 200lbs girl dancing naked. Lose weight and then we will talk.

And nope - clubs don't want girls to be necessarily Latin, lol. Although there are lots of them in NY, specially urban clubs, but your issue is weight, not being non-Latin.

I am sorry, I really don't wanna make you upset but even black/urban clubs will hardly hire you. Maybe some shithole at Bronx, one of those pimp&hoes spots. But you don't want to work there, trust me. Maybe try camming? There is a niche for girls like you in webcam world. Meanwhile hit up gym and start eating healthy.
  • FlavorGirl_Oreo
    9 years ago
    Thanks and no feelings were hurt ;)
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    PM Shadowcat,I think he needs a friend right about now.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Ideas? Sure, lose some weight. If you you are going to places where you need to be "latin or skinny with a fake ass" then you are already scraping the bottom of the NYC barrel, most likely in Queens and the Bronx if I'm guessing right. Sounds like there is no place to go from there other than to bite the bullet and get yourself into dancing shape.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Lose some weight -- start by cutting out the Oreos
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    I would enjoy to dip my straw in her Oreo center
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    That’s like saying I’m a 5-foot-6 guy and no NBA team will take me – i.e. just b/c you are a woman does not mean you can automatically be a dancer – perhaps you can try-out for back-up nose-tackle for the Giants – LOL – just bustin your chops.

Strippers are primarily about their looks – not b/c they can “dance” or are “flexible” – IMO there is not much dancing required in stripping although I guess it can help.

Are you black or white – black women are often bigger-framed/boned and can carry weight better – i.e. a 200-lb white-woman will often look like a disgusting cow whereas a 200-lb black-woman can be very large-framed/boned and not look as fat and still look curvy.

I’m a whiteguy that goes to black clubs all the time and I see some large black women who although are large they are still curvy vs fat.

There are no BBW clubs that we know off (question has been asked before several times) – at best there are some clubs that may have BBW-Night every once in a while.

But if you are curvy vs fat; you may get hired in some black clubs.

Post some photos to photobucket.com and post the link on here and we can tell you if you could get hired in certain clubs (you need to put your TUSCL name on a piece of paper in the pic so we know it’s you and we’re not wasting our time with our advice)
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Fo sho post sum pussy picks
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Rick The Dick strikes again.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Clubs that hire BBWs seem to have lots of black men as customers. They seem to have a strong preference for BBWs who carry their weight below the waist.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Advice to Wanna Be Strippers
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

Welcome to TUSCL FlavorGirl_Oreo

SJG

Talk of the Town Las Vegas
    http://s3-media3.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/8…
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    I once saw a club that advertised "300 pound Sally" on their marquee. So there's hope for you, gal.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Europa Bar, Jamaica, NY. Plus sized women (with actual asses) are the only ones that enter this spot. And you can charge $20 for a dance, but patrons HAVE to buy a $20 drink...FOR YOU! so $40 per dance.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    The women that get popular there can easily move onto another strip club. BOTH clubs are safe, though the second one is where you make serious coin. Won't tell you what the second club is. You gotta work hard at the first one first. If you're really serious about these clubs, I can look into it for you if you want.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I'm sure 300 lbs Sally tours. Some clubs are open to fetish features, but not fetish house dancers. Midget dancers are another category of common touring fetish dancers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion