Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Paying a Grand for a Perfect 10

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Is it worth it just for the experience ? Or is that money best spent in a another faction?

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Damn – is this the real juicebox69 profile – I thought he got band?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Let's just not talk about the details. Im just thankful to be bake home

Back to the question papi

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I don't believe it.

Sounds fishy to me.

I think Shadow Cat needs to investigate this thoroughly and report back to us here at TUSCL.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol, warhawk lol

Rech i believe you mean EngRish

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

“... Papi_Chulo, you mean banned ...”

I was speaking in Juiceisms

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

Depends on how long and what activities the perfect 10 covers, as well as the skills and attitude of the perfect 10. If it's just a typical one hour session you can have with any escort or dancer it's not worth it. On the other hand night if she has a great attitude and the $1000 includes on the town where you can show off the perfect ten, and then finish the night off with 4 or more hours with such a hot woman who Is incredible in the sack, just might be worth it.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Finally some one answered my question

Thank you bro

I was thinking some similar shit

Papi lol juicism lol

Profile picture for Missionary
Missionary
•

Juicy girl you know damn well the closest you've ever got to a grand is spelling it!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^^ go sit on a bottle until your happy

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol, crackhead lol

I still got a hard time Ranukam joined juicecrew lol

Well boys juicebox69 just became the first in many to become a tuscl life time member

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Juicebox69, where have you been? You haven't posted in a year or two.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

I think that depends on what $1000 means to you. If you're an investment banker that makes millions of dollars per year, then it could be worth it. If you're a janitor, probably not worth it.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Jack it's been 2 years and It's good to be bake homie

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Let's just say im a life time member now

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Do you like nuts?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol ^^^ @mikeya

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

^^^ how about sippy cups?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

no hope for sippy...he fall down go boom

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

I'm about to find out. I've got an OTC planned in a few days with an extremely HOT dancer. It's for a minimum 2 hours and she agreed that ANYTHING goes for the $1000. I don't think the majority of readers would rank her above a 9, but she has all the attributes I'm looking for.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement