tuscl

Damn - Phoenix has some strange weather

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

Having been born in the Caribbean and raised in Miami – I DO NOT like cold-weather – thus I often refuse to leave FL past September (unless I can't control my horniness and hit ATL past September but it is pretty cold in ATL although it's da south).

Anyway - my anti cold-weather stance means often times non FL SCing is out of the question for a few months during the year.

I'm not too well-traveled and have never been west of TX; but Phoenix SCing had always intrigued me – I've often heard lots of good things about Phoenix womens' looks (civvies or dancers).

Anyway – I kinda wanna get away this winter and SC out of FL and was thinking in my PL-mind - “hey – maybe Phoenix is a good place – it's always hot there” - anyway – I was looking at Weather.com and over the next 5 days Phoenix has highs during the day in the upper 70s and low in the 40s overnight – damn – that is quite a range within the same day.

I guess 40s is not too bad – at least is not like it's gonna be snowing or iced-up roads (I imagine); so I may put good-ole Phoenix in my possible winter SC travel plans – but man – those temps do range out there.

7 comments

• ArtCollege
    9 years ago
    Another option is San Diego for access to Tijuana. But I like Phoenix.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Papi - c'mon down to Phoenix, would love to hit some clubs with you.

No you dont have to worry about snow unless you go a couple hours north in some of the higher elevations although there was snow during spring training a couple years ago.
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    Tucson, AZ is my main SC area. The weather is weird here. Today it feels like its 80 out but the high is 71 in my city. I have yet to visit a Phoenix SC but will one day.
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    Oh and not too sure about Phoenix, but if its like Tucson you won't be finding too many African American strippers. The two strip clubs I frequent on a Saturday night would for example have 10 - 12 girls and 1 African American in the lineup. And the African American is way smaller than what you're used to seeing in the South. The majority population here is whites and hispanics.

I grew up in Mississippi and can assure you the AAs here are not as thick or home grown as those from the South.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Papi, come to the Desert Southwest and enjoy the mild winter weather. But the weather is so nice that thousands of Snow Birds (retirees from the north) arrive as well. And while the prices are higher in the winter often the choice of dancing girls also increases.

There are some great SCs in Phoenix and enough of your type to enjoy yourself.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Papi, no need to fret. The clubs open around noon when the temps are hitting the 60s and shorts are still acceptable ware, unless you're with Rickyboy. He wears a suit out here when it's in the 100s.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the feedback fellow pervs; I mean hobbyists.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion