tuscl

Top Gun is back!

Thursday, January 22, 2004 2:08 AM
Well, I take a little vacation, and what do I find? RL, and all of his crazy ass buddies have returned from the flames of hell to spout their rude ass remarks at the ladies. See what happens when I take a little time off for fun with my wife? Sorry boys, but the men are back in town to protect the lovelies. Get ready and load up!

7 comments

• TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    Well, thanks folks, I am getting all teary eyed...:-) Had a great time in England and Hawaii. Didn't get to hit the clubs, since I was with my lovely wife, but... Absence makes the heart grow fonder...:-) As to the fool who called me a pencil neck, it's better than a "pencil dick", (excuse me ladies) anyday. And as for KingIdiot, with a jackass like you around, the ladies need to know there are indeed true gentlemen in this world. And, to all, a belated Happy New Year!!!
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    Welcome back TGG. We missed you!
  • Yoda's Wife
    20 years ago
    ohhhhhhhhhhh Glen, my hero! Please don't hurt the haters, you big pencil neck geek. Who's your right hand err/I mean your wife?
  • dusty
    20 years ago
    Wanna hear something funny TGG, I was just thinking about the "where are they nows" andy ou wre one of them.. so glad to have you back!!
  • Kingpin
    20 years ago
    Wow.....This guys life has meaning now. That had to be about the most psycho post yet. Saving the lovelies? Oh boy, you obviously have no idea how much of loser you sound like. I've read a lot of crap here. But "saving the lovlies" holly shit!!!!! You have serious problems.
  • WiseGuy
    20 years ago
    Welcome back TGG! Where have you been? Some of the OOFYTC group is still around lurking but not posting that much. I'm sure the ladies are looking forward to seeing for more gentlemen here. (Be aware that Kingpussy has a gay 7th graders crush on us older guys here in the forum.)
  • Jolicouer23
    20 years ago
    Welcome back Glen!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion